Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For all you Hud lovers...

vCash

For all you Hud lovers...

In order to make this board readable again, let me offer you a piece of information. We are not firing Dan Mullen this year! So, please stop posting hypothetical BS, it ain't happening. Dan Mullen WILL BE our coach next year. Let me say this one more time so Cadaver and company understand.... Hud will not be our coach next year and Dan Mullen will be!!! By the way, we will get the shit beat out if us by A& M and Bama but we will beat Ark and Ole Miss.... We are not a very good football team this year , I tried to tell you guys this back in August...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    In order to make this board readable again, let me offer you a piece of information. We are not firing Dan Mullen this year! So, please stop posting hypothetical BS, it ain't happening. Dan Mullen WILL BE our coach next year. Let me say this one more time so Cadaver and company understand.... Hud will not be our coach next year and Dan Mullen will be!!! By the way, we will get the shit beat out if us by A& M and Bama but we will beat Ark and Ole Miss.... We are not a very good football team this year , I tried to tell you guys this back in August...
    First of all, you don't know that.

Second of all, most of my posts about Hud are in response to stupid threads like this where you Mullen lovers call out those of us that think Mullen is spiraling.

So the lesson here is....if you want less threads about Hud, don't start threads about Hud. Maybe you and OldfatShit can create about 5 more threads about Hudspeth and me, and that will accomplish your goals of having less posts about Hud and my responses to them***

I never understand logic like you and oldfartdogs. Start a thread about a topic to say stop starting threads about a topic. Brilliant. Why don't you go back and see just how many threads about Hud were started by me or any other guys that are thinking Mullen should go. You won't find many. Most of my comments are responses to people like you that prompt a response. Like MSU, you are your own worst enemy.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.

vCash
    Yeah -- you called for 5-7 and are now talking about how right you are -- while calling for 6-6? Your incongruences are pretty funny.

Thanks for starting ANOTHER thread on the topic with administrative propaganda though. It'll certainly die out that way...

vCash

If our admin were to fire Mullen

I would lose all faith in our leadership. It would make zero sense based on his performance up to this point. If you have ever hired and fired you would understand my point. By they way, you can spin the 5-7 prediction I made in early August, but nobody realized how bad Ark would be, and we still haven't beat Ark yet, but you can't deny that I have been spot on so far with my assessment of this year's team. Mullen will be judged based on next years performance ... All of this Hud talk is similar to amateur sports radio bs... Meaningless!
    Last edited by BogeyGolfer; 11-03-2013 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    Hud or not, if Dan loses out - gets beat by 2 or 3 touchdowns to all 3 teams, and the team looks like a quitter, then he's gone.

vCash
    I'd lose confidence in our leadership if we missed a bowl and they kept Mullen. Why bother being a fan of a team that expects nothing from itself?

vCash
    I would lose all faith in our leadership. It would make zero sense based on his performance up to this point. If you have ever hired and fired you would understand my point. By they way, you can spin the 5-7 prediction I made in early August, but nobody realized how bad Ark would be, and we still haven't beat Ark yet, but you can't deny that I have been spot on so far with my assessment of this year's team. Mullen will be judged based on next years performance ... All of this Hud talk is amateur sports radio bs... Meaningless!
    Your prediction was wrong. Period. That's like betting on a team and then when they lose going to the oddsmakers and saying they still owe you money because you didn't know the QB on team A would get hurt. It doesn't work that way.

And again, you are simply giving your opinion and trying to state it as fact. And I would love to work for you if you hire and fire....that way I could have one good year and then be guaranteed 3 more years regardless of how little I do. Good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    I'd lose confidence in our leadership if we missed a bowl and they kept Mullen. Why bother being a fan of a team that expects nothing from itself?
    Exactly.

We're talking about 18 games of underperformance at that point.

vCash
    Won't beat the bears. Understand that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

I never understand logic like you and oldfartdogs. Start a thread about a topic to say stop starting threads about a topic. Brilliant. Why don't you go back and see just how many threads about Hud were started by me or any other guys that are thinking Mullen should go. You won't find many. Most of my comments are responses to people like you that prompt a response. Like MSU, you are your own worst enemy.
    Ain't that the damn truth. Crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Ain't that the damn truth. Crazy.
    How about this novel idea , maybe just maybe my advice is taken and post about Hud will stop. It's not really that difficult to understand.

vCash
    How about this novel idea , maybe just maybe my advice is taken and post about Hud will stop. It's not really that difficult to understand.
    Yeah -- that IS a novel idea.

Taking advice from the guy that brags about being right -- about being wrong. That sounds like a recipe for success.

How hard is it to understand that telling people what to say and do inspires them to do the opposite?

But hey -- let's complain about the Hudspeth threads -- while creating a new Hudspeth thread. That'll get it going in the right direction**

Banned
    vCash
    If Mullen loses out HE IS GONE!! If Mullen only beats Arky and get blown out by OM HE IS GONE!! End of story!

vCash
    This whole debate is pointless and getting old.

Here is the truth, "NO ONE, INCLUDING STRICK, KEENUM,ETC KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YET BECAUSE THE SEASON ISN"T OVER"

Hear that? This debate is pointless. Let the season play out and then the discussion will have merit.

This merry-go-round of threads is just a waste of internet space. I'm all for complaining and praising about games, coaches, and players. I love breaking down games, and figuring out why we won or lost and how we can get better. But the Mullen/Hud debate is a horse that has been beat to shit worse than the type writer in "Office Space"

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This whole debate is pointless and getting old.

Here is the truth, "NO ONE, INCLUDING STRICK, KEENUM,ETC KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YET BECAUSE THE SEASON ISN"T OVER"

Hear that? This debate is pointless. Let the season play out and then the discussion will have merit.

This merry-go-round of threads is just a waste of internet space. I'm all for complaining and praising about games, coaches, and players. I love breaking down games, and figuring out why we won or lost and how we can get better. But the Mullen/Hud debate is a horse that has been beat to shit worse than the type writer in "Office Space"
    Yet you make sure to comment on every single one of them.

vCash
    Bogey is right, Dan isn't going anywhere unless he gets another job or quits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Yet you make sure to comment on every single one of them.
    Damn right I do because I care way to much. lol

But at this point we have covered it. Not sure what else anyone has to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C222 View Post
    Same was true for Croom in 08 as well. No way we could get rid of a coach 1 year removed from national coach of the year honors...with a terribly injured team that played most opponents very well...

The most delusional people in this whole debate are the ones that say there's "no way" something will or won't happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C222 View Post
    See, I'm a Mullen supporter but disagree with this. Not sure why any decision maker would make a decision like that at this point. What if Dan gets arrested for DUI or something else?

The point is that no-one, including our admins, know what will happen these last 4 games. So it does't make sense to me for anyone to say that it's a done deal one way or the other.

Just accept that there is no guarantee till after the OM game.

vCash
    Do any of you have 8-10 million dollars? If so then we may have a new coach next year, if not then Dan is the Man. Dan will be head coach here next year so all this bs about Hud is simply delusional. We will have 2-3 new assistants, but most of the folks here have no clue. Dan would have to do something completely illegal or unethical to lose his job. Period. If we lay an egg next year then I could see a change happening, but it isn't happening this year no matter what anyone thinks. Oh, the money figure I mentioned. That is what Dan's buyout plus the new coach and his assistants salary would be, so again, it isn't happening.