Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
exactly- our fans just see us make mistakes and never watch any other teams play apparently. Teams do stupid shit in every game- every week.

We are a 10 point favorite over Kentucky-win by 6- our fans go nuts and say Mullen didnt have the team prepared or coached
Hud is a 32 point favorite yesterday and is down 2 TD's at half. Wins by 13 or 14- but he is the mf'ing man. Even if his team underperformed much worse.

Fans are fanatics for a reason
Wow, comparing us to the Saints? But we're just "fans being fanatical". Then you must be delusional.

I'm at a loss for words at how sheepish you have become over Mullen. It's like he has pictures of your wife naked. Nobody said Hud was the man yesterday....instead it was actually one of you Mullen defenders that said "Oh Noz!!1!1 the legend is trailing to 1-6 New Mexico State!!1!1!1 I thought he was the savior!!1!!" And then he proceeded to score 35 2nd half points and make that look dumb as shit. But now you spin it into people saying Hud is a God because he won by 14. What a joke.

And actually, if you truly think we could have spiked the ball in time to stop the clock after that curl, you're clueless. There was no chance. The ball was caught with 6-7 seconds left and the officials wouldn't have even spotted it in time to spike it. Regardless of the Assistant (who is Dan's employee) ****ing up...Dan ****ed up by calling that play regardless.

My God, you people trying to defend Mullen are ridiculous. We all want Mullen to succeed....but when he's screwing up why can you not just call a spade a spade? Why try to spin it and defend him like he's your child. He makes pretty damn good money...I would think he could come up with a better play call after 2 timeouts. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a guy that obviously is a child that needs protection.