Thread: Boy it has gotten quiet

vCash

Boy it has gotten quiet

It's pretty obvious Cohen or Keenum have pushed some buttons. Even the in-the-know guys on here have went hush. I'm guessing Napier wants to tell his players in person in the morning and we are giving him the respect they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    It's pretty obvious Cohen or Keenum have pushed some buttons. Even the in-the-know guys on here have went hush. I'm guessing Napier wants to tell his players in person in the morning and we are giving him the respect they deserve.
    It's actually been quiet since day one. It wasn't all AD speak when Cohen said be leery of rumors unless it comes directly from him
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    It’s getting done. Somehow, somewhere and someone.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    I'm mostly meaning the airwaves and social media. Since the supposed meeting with Napier it has want silent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm mostly meaning the airwaves and social media. Since the supposed meeting with Napier it has want silent.
    All that was/is 99.9% bullshit
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    All that was/is 99.9% bullshit
    So are you saying... You know something? Or is everyone clueless and you post is bullshit calling his bullshit....

Still #teambert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    So are you saying... You know something? Or is everyone clueless and you post is bullshit calling his bullshit....

Still #teambert
    His OM golfing buddies want him to believe it's all bullshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    His OM golfing buddies want him to believe it's all bullshit.
    Nope, just not believing anything that doesn't come from a true insider who I know and trust. They don't know what's gonna happen, so that tells me 99.9% of State fans and people on here don't either