Thread: Anybody else get the gameday experience survey email yet?

vCash

Anybody else get the gameday experience survey email yet?

I know the stadium atmosphere is a widely discussed topic, so I imagine this will be a survey that gets a decent percentage of respondents. I just did it.
    From the email:

"Mississippi State football strives to provide the ultimate fan experience on and off the field. In an effort to continue providing you with the best experience possible, we are working to gather feedback on topics related to being a Bulldog football ticket holder and/or game attendee. We would greatly appreciate your taking approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey. Results will directly impact the game day and ticket holder experiences."

Some of the questions are pretty generic and are just a check this box type answer, but some will allow for some pretty good feedback. This is the first one I can remember getting (been a season ticket holder for 6 years), so maybe voices are being heard. Or maybe this is an annual thing and I just ignored it until this year, not sure.

The last question allows for typing in whatever you please:
    What is the one thing that the Mississippi State football organization can do to ensure you will remain a happy season ticket holder?

Banned
    vCash
    I got it and filled it out. It looks like the Hopper is on it and is listening/reading many of the recent concerns being voiced through the interwebs and now in the mainstream media. When I first got it, I was like, "oh no!", and thought it seemed pretty desperate, but later while I was talking the survey I figured it was a good thing to act so quickly and get the pulse of the program from the fans.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I got it and filled it out. It looks like the Hopper is on it and is listening/reading many of the recent concerns being voiced through the interwebs and now in the mainstream media.
    The Happah?

B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    got it and completed it today

vCash
    Must be for only certain people because I haven't seen one come through yet

vCash
    Got it and filled out...little upset that it didn't ask how I liked my cups to smell.
    Fan of MSU, bacon, ellipses, and side boobs...

vCash
    Mention Compliance.