Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things are About to Get Nasty...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    No I'm not.

Another thing, the message board community is generally the most knowledgeable of MSU fans.

Why people think the opinions of non message board people (outside of big donors) matters more is ridiculous.
    This is the most laughable message board post I've ever seen. All you do is come on here every day and make a bunch of NOISE and you think you are smarter than everyone else out there. Delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    I hope you were mocked. I'm so glad we won so people like you are exposed. Let a coach learn. Everyone thinks everyone else is the answer. My goodness. When he has a losing season fine! But going bowling and beating OM come on back
    ^^this mentality ^^ is what needs changing. Too many of our fans refuse to think rationally and prefer to base their decisions on emotion which is not good in the least. Offensively, Moorhead has two years of his work on display. Collectively, it is not good. The improvements are not there. Both parties need to part ways for either side to have a chance for success

vCash
    Imagine letting a win over a 4-7 team sway your decision to keep Moorhead.

vCash
    This is the most laughable message board post I've ever seen. All you do is come on here every day and make a bunch of NOISE and you think you are smarter than everyone else out there. Delusional
    Well you being on a message board does support your argument

vCash
    You've made numerous assumptions about me that have led you down a poor path
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    It's also an echo chamber. A really bad echo chamber.
    I agree with this. It certainly can be an echo chamber. For both sides
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    W
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Based on what? You have to show some evidence for a claim like that.
    Where is your evidence?

vCash
    Silent majority my ass.

My guess is that 75%+ MSU fans want him gone.
    75% of message board fans which is a small % if our fan base. Maybe one day you will realize how relevant message board fans really are....yes that is just an opinion just like all others here. Now someone tell me about the agreed buyout. Lol y?all keep listening to a perennial assistant high school coach for your insights lol.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash

Another thing, the message board community is generally the most knowledgeable of MSU fans.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vCash
    I was mocked for my sarcastic thread about cheering for OM last week, and truthfully I'm thrilled we won.

However, there is a price to pay for that win and it's about to happen.

From the looks of it, things are about to get messy and nasty.

It's clear we have a terrible head coach, but him winning 2 Egg Bowls and 2 straight bowl games is always going to get some MSU fans, usually older ones, on his side.

My questions is this: Do you think it is best for the long term of the program to have a passing coach that can't pass or to hire a running coach that plays Mississippi State style football?

Think with your brain and not your heart when answering this.

What do you truly believe is in the best interest of Mississippi State winning more football games?
    I think it would be best if you fired yourself from being a fan of this university?s athletics. Might I suggest the university of Memphis or maybe even Alcorn State