Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1189

Thread: MSU/Auburn Game Thread - Brought to you by Yellawood

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I?m picking up Oklahoma here lately. I dig them. I?ll come back to MSU football when JoMo is gone from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Mississippi State hadn?t given up 42 points in the first half since 1971. And we have played some shitty football since then. Just food for thought.
    Yikes
    Last edited by Statecoachingblows**; 09-28-2019 at 08:37 PM. Reason: I don't even know how I quoted 2 posts; can't even do it on purpose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scared_Hitless View Post
    I feel like I dropped the soap in prison
    ding ding ding...we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    If you can feel good after watching this; I just don't know how to help you. We can still win 6-7 but if we play like this we only win 1 more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Shrader playing = he gains experience and maybe gets better. The suspended playing = one less game they can play in later. It's a completely different scenario, though I do agree with getting Shrader out. Put Stevens back in and give him 1 last chance to win the starter job back. If he doesn't make stuff happen, nobody can say Joe didn't give him his fair shot
    Yeah, I realize the difference in reasoning. But yes, Shrader needs to come out to protect him, but I'm not sure Stevens is capable of coming back in. This would be the perfect time for Kaeton or Mayden to play.

vCash

Horrible hire by Cohen

He needs to just accept he was duped and cut his losses. Go hire a coach with P5 experience. This is what happens when you try and go cheap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    and why Joe saved Gay for Tennessee
    Just hope he doesn't lose the team first
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    The first two offensive drives told me Joe isn’t cut out for it. I don’t want to see Garret for 4 years under him. I can be a man and admit I was dead wrong. Smart guy football doesn’t work work when you can’t keep it simple when you need to. It’s amazing to see this guy coach two different games between this year and last year against the same team.

My stream has been going out, but how many times have we run something other than 11 personnel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Bullshit mullen was. He was always one foot out the **********
    You need to face the FACT that pretty much every coach we have ever had but Rocky Felker was one foot out the door if given the chance. Mullen was the only one since the 1950s that HAD the chance. THAT was an IMMENSE sign of progress, although 99.9999% of our fans lack the intelligence to understand that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Yea you may wanna look back to that 2004 LSU game.
    There were a few more LSU games under Croom and even Mullen.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Whole lot people in here was all over play willie and autry bc we will be more motivated and we can win. A few called this.

vCash

Moorhead vs teams with a pulse on the road

Kentucky 28-7
    LSU 19-3
    Bama 24-0
    Auburn 49-9 3rd

Totals: opponents 120 state 19

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okrastar1 View Post
    Hell we never lost this bad under Croom... Championship Standard!
    51-0 vs Lsu where with York throwing for 46 yards and Reid rushing for 23
    45-0 vs Lsu
    45-0 vs TSUN
    15-0 vs SC and 34-0 vs AU back to back weeks
    I can go on.

vCash
    They just damn near tackled our defensive lineman

vCash
    Morehead was an absolute trash hire and Cohen should be fired for it.

vCash
    What did you guys expect our D to look like? We knew our DT's couldn't hold their own. We've seen horrible tackling in every game. We've gotten zero pass rush in any game. Our DBs have blown coverages all year. Our safeties are slow. Our DBs have failed to beat blockers on the edge all year. We have no speed at LB.

In this game, we see runs working due to our bad DL play, deep passing work because of blown coverages, and anything outside work because of they win every 1 on 1 block and the S is never there.

Not sure what y'all though it would look like, and I'm not sure what you want Shoop to do. Jarian Jones and Emmerson are Fr so we can't blame Shoop for not having them up to par on assignments. Safeties simply have no athleticism, but they're usually doing what they should so you can't blame Shoop. DL is simply getting dominated so what, is that Shoops fault for allowing Deke Adams to be a bad DL coach? Really though, I'll die on this hill: Shoop is a good DC and our personnel issues mean there's very little he can do

vCash
    Lose Moorhead, lose Shrader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Yea you may wanna look back to that 2004 LSU game.
    Was there, lost 52-0... you realize Auburn has 49 with 20 minutes left to go? You think that’s the same?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Whole lot people in here was all over play willie and autry bc we will be more motivated and we can win. A few called this.
    I just refuse to believe it would've been like this had they played. I think the operation would've been tighter
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why are Auburn fans still in to this game?
    Because they know how to be REAL fans. WE, as in MSU fans, SUCK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I just refuse to believe it would've been like this had they played. I think the operation would've been tighter
    SO WHAT? We still wouldn't have won. We would have blown one of their 4 games in a useless effort.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 09-28-2019 at 08:48 PM.