Thread: What y'all drinking on this weekend?

vCash

What y'all drinking on this weekend?

I got some makers in the cup right now. Probably going to fire up the grill and pop the top on a few cold ones tomorrow.

vCash
    I've been sampling some of the Bacardi Oakheart this evening. Not all that impressed. However, I have been sipping on it while perusing the thread on the main page about posting a meme that describes your feelings postgame last night. And let me tell ya, I have been surfing these interwebs for a long time, but I have never, EVER, laughed as hard at a single thread on a message board of any kind as I did at that one. I have literally been wiping tears from my eyes on my MSU long sleeve t-shirt while reading it. That being said, probably will not purchase any more Oakheart. Wish I had some Makers.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    I got some makers in the cup right now. Probably going to fire up the grill and pop the top on a few cold ones tomorrow.
    You're sitting right next to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    I've been sampling some of the Bacardi Oakheart this evening. Not all that impressed. However, I have been sipping on it while perusing the thread on the main page about posting a meme that describes your feelings postgame last night. And let me tell ya, I have been surfing these interwebs for a long time, but I have never, EVER, laughed as hard at a single thread on a message board of any kind as I did at that one. I have literally been wiping tears from my eyes on my MSU long sleeve t-shirt while reading it. That being said, probably will not purchase any more Oakheart. Wish I had some Makers.
    I have been looking at it to. TheRef's crab running with nope and Hacker's badger are gold.

vCash
    Probably will have a Wellers 107 on da rocks when I get to the coast but just 1. I've got a 5 am wake up call to go fishin in the marsh in the kayak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Probably will have a Wellers 107 on da rocks when I get to the coast but just 1. I've got a 5 am wake up call to go fishin in the marsh in the kayak.
    Sounds good man. Waking up early for work sucks but to get up and go hunting/fishing is as refreshing as it gets.

vCash
    victory juice.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale & Sam Adams Octoberfest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    Sounds good man. Waking up early for work sucks but to get up and go hunting/fishing is as refreshing as it gets.
    No doubt about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    that thread is greatness... should be a weekly thing.