Alright... it's time to get serious. I've said, I'm in the worst shape of my life for the past year or so but over the past 3 months or so.. it's gotten even worse.
I WILL NOT buy a large pair of pants..not a larger set of shirts... I have to make changes. Been drinking too much craft beer and enjoying life..and loving being able to take scooters instead of walking half a mile.

So here's the plan. Keto. I've done short stints of it before and the weight melted off, 10-15lbs in the first week.. Yes I know that's a lot of water weight.. but that's how it works..

Starting either Tomorrow or Friday.. (depends on 4th plans). I'm going back Keto. Keeping my carbs under 20-30grams per day... maybe throw a 16-8 fast in Monday.
Next, the biggie. A biggie group took on the challenge a couple weeks ago and I wasn't ready. Next wed, the 10th. after dinner. I'm starting a 72 hour fast through which I'll break saturday night or ride into sunday morning.
All I will drink with it will be Water with Real salt in it (real salt has more magnessium and other minerals in it than table salt). and green tea. No Water drops or flavorings.

I'm around 240 right now. I think the first goal is under 220. Then the goal I haven't been under since likely high school is 200. The ultimate goal is 185.
Also. Starting tomorrow. as I mentioned. I can't walk half a mile right now without being winded. So that's what I'm gonna do for a couple of days. then try to push it to a mile.. my body knows I can do this.. so gotta zap it back into shape as well as push my mind. Then it will be to run a mile. then a 5k. the goal then would be a 5k under 30 minutes. I was there... not more than 3-4 months ago...