Thread: It Arrived Today

vCash

It Arrived Today

It's not a myth. It's not a joke. I got my box set of vudu shrimp today. I'll probably try to grab a couple more before next spring when they get stock. The thing that really sets these apart is the tail action. It's segmented and has a ton of natural looking action. Plus they run nylon strings through the body for durability. You can catch a ton of fish off just 1.
    photo.jpg

vCash
    Those are sweet looking! I have a buddy that was able to secure a pretty nice assortment of Vudu's for our trip to the Dularge area next week. Can't wait to give them a sling. Hopefully the trout will be in Lake Mechant by Halloween. Hey, Vudu shrimp on Halloween! That just cannot miss.

vCash
    That sounds like an awesome trip State82. Yall tear em up and make sure you post a report with pics The vudu's are made in LA and aren't mass produced. If you are internet savvy and know to look at LA based tackle sites you can find some but they do sell out quickly. Every boat launch that sells bait I always hear guys ask the bait men if they have any and the answer is always that they run out too quick. In MS they seem harder to find. They are findable though. Mu goal is to stop pile 30 in different colors before the spring. That will be way more than enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    It's not a myth. It's not a joke. I got my box set of vudu shrimp today. I'll probably try to grab a couple more before next spring when they get stock. The thing that really sets these apart is the tail action. It's segmented and has a ton of natural looking action. Plus they run nylon strings through the body for durability. You can catch a ton of fish off just 1.
    photo.jpg
    Is that the $45 set or a different one? I found some online and wasn't sure which to get

vCash
    This one was $51. 10 rigged lures (up to 5 diff colors), 2 popping corks, & a Plano tackle tray. The suggested retail on a vudu shrimp is $5.99 per shrimp.

vCash
    dems some good lookin' swimps