Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avengers Endgame WITH SPOILERS - Leave spoilers out of Titles

vCash
    Just read that James Gunn has confirmed Thor will be in GOTG 3. Also a big rumor that Thor 3 was so successful that the director has been asked to assist in writing a screen play and direct a Thor 4. The Black Widow movie is in pre-production and shooting begins this summer. I'm telling y'all they're gambling big time on a BW movie after her fate in Endgame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Just read that James Gunn has confirmed Thor will be in GOTG 3. Also a big rumor that Thor 3 was so successful that the director has been asked to assist in writing a screen play and direct a Thor 4. The Black Widow movie is in pre-production and shooting begins this summer. I'm telling y'all they're gambling big time on a BW movie after her fate in Endgame.
    I was telling my wife last night. Solo didn't do well for various reasons but one is people already knew everything they needed to know. There has been several movies that will be similar to a Black Widow prequel (Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence). It will still make money but it will be on the lower side than what Marvel is used to. I think they should just concentrate on someone like Valkrye or have some type of Girl Avengers spin off if a women's movie is what they are looking for. It isn't like every original Avenger had their own movie. Hulk or Hawkeye hasn't had a stand alone Marvel movie, which Hulk has the universal movies and there is some type of contract issue with a stand alone movie.

I think the Black Widow movie ship has now sailed but I think they just want to throw a bone to ScarJo for the last 10 years. She has done Lucy and Ghost in the Shell which will both be similar and neither did well at the box office. I watched Lucy and it was pretty good though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I was telling my wife last night. Solo didn't do well for various reasons but one is people already knew everything they needed to know. There has been several movies that will be similar to a Black Widow prequel (Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence). It will still make money but it will be on the lower side than what Marvel is used to. I think they should just concentrate on someone like Valkrye or have some type of Girl Avengers spin off if a women's movie is what they are looking for. It isn't like every original Avenger had their own movie. Hulk or Hawkeye hasn't had a stand alone Marvel movie, which Hulk has the universal movies and there is some type of contract issue with a stand alone movie.

I think the Black Widow movie ship has now sailed but I think they just want to throw a bone to ScarJo for the last 10 years. She has done Lucy and Ghost in the Shell which will both be similar and neither did well at the box office. I watched Lucy and it was pretty good though.
    I love ScarJo. Lucy was really good. I think Marvel missed a huge window of opportunity years ago by not following up Avengers 1 with a Hawkeye/Black Widow buddy movie where the perils of Budapest come back to haunt them. Maybe could have foreshadowed Winter Soldier too.

vCash
    I love ScarJo. Lucy was really good. I think Marvel missed a huge window of opportunity years ago by not following up Avengers 1 with a Hawkeye/Black Widow buddy movie where the perils of Budapest come back to haunt them. Maybe could have foreshadowed Winter Soldier too.
    I agree, I would actually want that more than an origin movie.

vCash
    Got a guy on Reddit that nailed plot of Infinity War and Endgame saying GOTG3 will be epic. Drax finds his daughter is alive. Nebula and Quill become a bickering brother and sister. Rocket gets a uplifted female otter as a love interest (this is acyually out of the GOTG comic). Rocket also finds out he was created by one of the Eternals.

vCash
    Got a guy on Reddit that nailed plot of Infinity War and Endgame saying GOTG3 will be epic. Drax finds his daughter is alive. Nebula and Quill become a bickering brother and sister. Rocket gets a uplifted female otter as a love interest (this is acyually out of the GOTG comic). Rocket also finds out he was created by one of the Eternals.
    James Gunn nails these movies. GOTG 1 is my favorite movie of all time. I could definitely see it tying in with The Eternals since that is one of the big movies of Phase 4. Drax's daughter in the comics is one of the GOTG also.

I am sure the Nebula Quill relationship will be hilarious.