Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SloMo defenders

vCash

SloMo defenders

I know y?all out there. There is a million page thread of you all arguing with each other about SloMo. Take your Maroon colored glasses off and understand Cohn had a chance to make a hire from the Myer/Mullen tree or like and he blew it. We had three...3 first rounders and we could have two more go today. We won 8 games with what may have been the most talented team in our history. We had an anemic offense that was supposed to be revolutionary. And we scored 3 on LSU and 0 on Bama and 7 at UK.

Just try to understand what we have is a problem at the HC position. Hell even the spring game was a shit show.
    Last edited by Dawgfan77; 04-26-2019 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    You are so stupid.

vCash

vCash
    The man has only been coach one season. Being a Moorhead defender is being a positive State Fan. If he sucks it up then yes be negative but shit one season? Hell some of you are typical candy ass State Fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Being a Moorhead defender is being a positive State Fan
    That's debatable. There are tons here that completely destroy fitz to take all blame off Moorhead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    So so true!!

vCash
    I hope we dont go the route of comparing every coach we have from here on out to Dan. We have to move on from Dan. Dan chose to leave. Quit acting like a bunch of junior high girls still obsessed over their X. Yall are better than that.

vCash
    If joe gets us to 6-7 wins with a competent offense, I'll be back on board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    I know y?all out there. There is a million page thread of you all arguing with each other about SloMo. Take your Maroon colored glasses off and understand Cohn had a chance to make a hire from the Myer/Mullen tree or like and he blew it. We had three...3 first rounders and we could have two more go today. We won 8 games with what may have been the most talented team in our history. We had an anemic offense that was supposed to be revolutionary. And we scored 3 on LSU and 0 on Bama and 7 at UK.

Just try to understand what we have is a problem at the HC position. Hell even the spring game was a shit show.
    Why do you even care about football. Its clear you have no idea how it works. You are ignorant and clueless. Why even try to talk about something so far above your mental capabilities?

Find a new hobby. Like shutting up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So, like last year, continuing to achieve at about the same level as his predecessor?
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    If you are true maroon then why would you ever leave? Bye, hope you find your dream team**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    So, like last year, continuing to achieve at about the same level as his predecessor?
    If Moorhead is equal to Mullen, we made a good hire

vCash
    That's debatable. There are tons here that completely destroy fitz to take all blame off Moorhead.
    Fitz was selfish and could only throw dead ducks or flaming bricks. We didn't have a QB on the bench better than him. That's on your boy Mullen not Moorhead.

For Mullen to be this offensive guru he didn't leave Moorhead much to work with.

vCash
    Fitz was selfish and could only throw dead ducks or flaming bricks. We didn't have a QB on the bench better than him. That's on your boy Mullen not Moorhead.

For Mullen to be this offensive guru he didn't leave Moorhead much to work with.
    Funny you say that... we bragged all offseason about how loaded the QB position was. Now it's no talent there

ETA... fitz was a top 20 nationally qb in qbr both his previous years. We had 2 4-star QBs on the bench
    Last edited by msstate7; 04-26-2019 at 10:39 AM.

vCash
    If the offense doesn't work this year, beware Stevens or key, you will receive all the blame. Moorhead must be protected at all costs

vCash
    Funny you say that... we bragged all offseason about how loaded the QB position was. Now it's no talent there

ETA... fitz was a top 20 nationally qb in qbr both his previous years. We had 2 4-star QBs on the bench
    Moorhead recruited ZERO of those QBs. Fitz had two offers and Moorhead wouldn't have offered him a QB position at Penn State.

Moorhead's offense is QB reliant. He is Moorhead's extension on the field. Fitz could not fill that role. And we all knew Fitz's passing ability was suspect. Put him in a pass heavy offense and it becomes a big liability.

vCash
    If the offense doesn't work this year, beware Stevens or key, you will receive all the blame. Moorhead must be protected at all costs
    So you think Fitz was a great QB? Look, I love the guy and what he did for MSU, but stop acting like he was crushing until Moorhead came along and screwed it up. And I don't think any of us are defending Moorhead. There's blame to go around for everyone, including the fans for having ridiculous expectations when we had a brand new coaching staff.

Can you truthfully tell me that you would want Mullen fired if he'd gone 8-5 this year while looking for a new job again?

vCash
    Moorhead recruited ZERO of those QBs. Fitz had two offers and Moorhead wouldn't have offered him a QB position at Penn State.

Moorhead's offense is QB reliant. He is Moorhead's extension on the field. Fitz could not fill that role. And we all knew Fitz's passing ability was suspect. Put him in a pass heavy offense and it becomes a big liability.
    Moorhead didn't recruit them so they aren't talented. Got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    So you think Fitz was a great QB? Look, I love the guy and what he did for MSU, but stop acting like he was crushing until Moorhead came along and screwed it up. And I don't think any of us are defending Moorhead. There's blame to go around for everyone, including the fans for having ridiculous expectations when we had a brand new coaching staff.

Can you truthfully tell me that you would want Mullen fired if he'd gone 8-5 this year while looking for a new job again?
    8-5 with this team is a huge fail no matter the coach.

vCash
    I really don’t think this is the case 7. Moorhead should not be protected. But he should be given a chance. A real chance. Many of us thought we were loaded at the QB position because we were picturing Mullins offense. Not something new.

But in all fairness, I certainly didn’t expect us to look as bad as we did last year on offense. I certainly hope it truly was a personnel issue, but only time will tell. Those that support Moorhead, like myself, will also turn against him if we see he can’t get it done with players that better fit his system.