Thread: Nick Weatherspoon

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

Nick Weatherspoon

Howland said today he expects him back next year & to be his starting PG. He'll still likely have to sit out a few games to start the season but maybe now we can put this to bed.

vCash
    Good deal. Did we ever find out what exactly happened?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Good deal. Did we ever find out what exactly happened?
    Academic situation

vCash
    That's good news. Any other school and this would've never been an issue. We love to shoot our selves in the foot though.

vCash
    Awesome. That is huge news since Lamar Ervin is gone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    That's good news. Any other school and this would've never been an issue. We love to shoot our selves in the foot though.
    We disagree on that. Ask Missouri.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I laughed!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Bash me if y'all want. I'm glad he's gone. I think we're better with Nick leading the team.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Maybe so, but no way you're biased....right?

I prefer our method over others in the state.

vCash
    Where is Jwells?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HooverDawg View Post
    Where is Jwells?
    I was wondering that myself.

vCash
    I think the way the Nick situation has been handled gives us some insight into how serious Howland is at keeping issues like this "inside the locker room".

Leads me to believe that LP was a lot more of the problem with team chemistry this past year than most of us realize...

vCash
    Well, maybe he's learned his lesson and realizes that the school actually expects athletes to be students.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    I think the way the Nick situation has been handled gives us some insight into how serious Howland is at keeping issues like this "inside the locker room".

Leads me to believe that LP was a lot more of the problem with team chemistry this past year than most of us realize...
    Peters is 50 cent talent with a 5 cent head. If he would ever decide hes going to the rim and gonna finish it he would be good. Hate it turned out for him like it did bc he was good for us at times, but Im not mad to see him go after him acting like a baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Peters is 50 cent talent with a 5 cent head. If he would ever decide hes going to the rim and gonna finish it he would be good. Hate it turned out for him like it did bc he was good for us at times, but Im not mad to see him go after him acting like a baby
    Yep, it was a shame he was so inconsistent. He was actually one of our biggest bright spots in our one NCAA tournament game. It was when he and Q went to the bench in the 2nd half that the Liberty game went to crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Bash me if y'all want. I'm glad he's gone. I think we're better with Nick leading the team.
    I think 90+% of our fan base agrees with you on Lamar. Hope he gets his head together but if not he won?t even make it in the Ukraine league despite all that talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HooverDawg View Post
    Where is Jwells?
    I thought eyes lied to, is that the feller?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, it was a shame he was so inconsistent. He was actually one of our biggest bright spots in our one NCAA tournament game. It was when he and Q went to the bench in the 2nd half that the Liberty game went to crap.
    I 100 percent expected to lose that game