Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday night game thread

vCash
    Damn y’all. We are gonna have a few ugly mid week game. This ain’t the first we’ve had by the way. I’m calling a big inning upcoming

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Don’t you think the pitcher knows Mangum swings at everything? He’s the one who could take a few and wait for his pitch.
    He's hitting 400..... so maybe he's ok.... it's who he is. He's gotten better about not swinging at as many balls. But if it's a strike he's swinging. He's got the best bat control I've ever seen. He squares up more than anyone in the league. I'll give him a pass
    Did it bother you when he swung at the first pitch of the game and got a hit? I'll answer for you no. That's what everyone says when he gets out, but not when it works.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 04-16-2019 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    The key is we are swinging at bp pitching when we usually face better. Quite an adjustment

It is tough when you face way below normal hit speed.

vCash
    Going to the 7th 1-1...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It is tough when you face way below normal hit speed.
    They’ve seen him enough to adjust. This is the 4th time through the order.

vCash
    Man, what a horrible night so far...

vCash
    That was an abysmal plate approach in the 7th. Awful.

vCash
    Need to get on him here and at least win this one 4 or 5 to 1 but our batting has sucked tonight.

vCash
    I agree with Matt they should have just looked off speed all night knowing they could hit the fastball. His curve ball is as fast as his fastball.

vCash
    They’ve seen him enough to adjust. This is the 4th time through the order.
    3rd time through correct? About to be the 4th ....

vCash
    I agree with Matt they should have just looked off speed all night knowing they could hit the fastball. His curve ball is as fast as his fastball.
    Is this will James?? Holy shit. Matt knows nothing about baseball. That's just stupid. You can look soft on a particular pitch but not as a rule. No. Just no.

vCash

Matt also said we should think about sac bunting w one out. That should tell you all you need to know.

vCash
    Is this will James?? Holy shit. Matt knows nothing about baseball. That's just stupid. You can look soft on a particular pitch but not as a rule. No. Just no.
    You can berate me all you want and it won’t change the fact that it’s ****ing 1-1 going to the 8th.

vCash
    The guy’s fastball is the same speed as his offspeed stuff. If you look fastball you are going to look dumb as soft as a thrower as this guy was. That’s what happened. We looked fastball all night and this soft thrower made us look silly.

vCash
    It also won’t change the fact we are 31-6. Bad games happen. Find a way to win and learn from it. The UNA loss hasn’t hurt Mississippi if they finish strong. Great teams have battles with bad teams in baseball. We ain’t immune

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    It also won’t change the fact we are 31-6. Bad games happen. Find a way to win and learn from it. The UNA loss hasn’t hurt Mississippi if they finish strong. Great teams have battles with bad teams in baseball. We ain’t immune
    That loss might be the difference between them hosting and being a 2 seed. Trust me it hurts. That loss LSU had to Southern will hurt their ass too.

vCash
    Okay, let’s just score a couple runs here this inning and escape with a win...bad bad night at the plate.

vCash
    You can berate me all you want and it won’t change the fact that it’s ****ing 1-1 going to the 8th.
    I'm not berating you. It was just a bad baseball comment. And it's baseball. Game isn't over either. But carry on w your melt

vCash
    The guy’s fastball is the same speed as his offspeed stuff. If you look fastball you are going to look dumb as soft as a thrower as this guy was. That’s what happened. We looked fastball all night and this soft thrower made us look silly.
    It's not like he's shoving it up our ass. We had 7 hits 3 times through the order we just haven't scored. So another melting comment. Just ridiculous.

vCash
    Believe what you want but if you are a Top 2 team in the SEC you negate a bad mid week game.