1. Bama isn't good, but shutting any SEC team down the way our pitchers did deserves huge kudos.

2. We may have found a much better solution to our infield woes, as Gilbert looked pretty damn good at 3B, and Foscue looked so much better and more comfortable than Halter has. I hope Gilbert can continue to produce offensively, bc I believe he's in the lineup to stay at 3B.

3. Welcome back, Tanner! Not only did his bat wake up, but he even had a nice opposite field single today which shows that he isn't just pulling everything. I think this was some of the best news of the weekend.

4. Welcome back, JT! Velocity was great, movement was really good most of his outing, and he threw 50ish pitches without having to work deep into the game. Everything we all hoped for with him.

5. Ethan Small has turned in to a beast. 15 K's in 18 outs recorded? Pure filth.

6. #LetsGetRowdey Rowdey J is almost back to .300 and is using all parts of the field. Excellent to see.

7. Our upcoming schedule is brutal with a trip to #2 in the West, and then a home series against Top 5 UGA. Don't let others' weak schedules discourage you from what happens the next few weeks...bc we are doing all of this against a very tough schedule. Couldn't be better timing to see such consistency from Plumlee the last few weeks. We're going to need more than Small & Ginn in the next several weeks, and I think Plumlee is showing he can help. Encouraging

8. Enjoy every minute of Mangum, guys....they don't make em like that anymore, what a pleasure it has been to watch him play in the maroon and white (and black).

9. Hail Damn State! #FoldTideFold