Thread: Dudy Noble Price Points?

vCash

Dudy Noble Price Points?

Just curious if anyone knew the Dudy Noble price points below?

Chairback season ticket price?

Do all chairbacks cost the same?

Cushioned seats behind home plate cost?

Club behind home plate cost?

GA cost?

Loft cost?

Access to rooftop bar cost?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Chairback Season ticket $300 but you had to pay $1500 over 3 years for the right to buy

Chairbacks all cost the same except for the Premium area

Cushioned seats behind home plate, not sure

Triple crown behind home plate $500

Roof Top $500

Double Play, includes both $1000

GA cost you can buy a pack of 10 for $80 Fee's and all

Loft has two answers $45K or so year 1 due to it falling halfway through the season and approx $62K going forward

This all from memory, so their may be some rounding on the lofts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNsuds View Post
    Chairback Season ticket $300 but you had to pay $1500 over 3 years for the right to buy

Roof Top $500

Loft has two answers $45K or so year 1 due to it falling halfway through the season and approx $62K going forward

Pretty sure Triple Crown Club is $600. Funny, I thought the Triple Crown club gave you access to the cushioned seats behind home plate but I found out last night that those seats are assigned like all the others. I sat directly behind home plate for a few games and nobody claimed them. Didi it again last night and after a few innings I had to move. The Triple Crown club people do still get to stand at counter behind the first two rows of seats and it was packed last night.

I have no idea how much it cost to get one of those cushioned seats, they are really nice and field level behind the plate is a cool view. Just don't pick your nose on national television.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just curious if anyone knew the Dudy Noble price points below?

Chairback season ticket price? $300/ season plus $1800 Bulldog Club Donation (10 year term)

Do all chairbacks cost the same? Yes

Cushioned seats behind home plate cost? They are part of the Triple Crown Club Access. That's an extra $600/year.

Club behind home plate cost? Triple Crown Club is an extra $600/year gets you access to the grey chairbacks.

GA cost? $2 to $10/ game or 10 for $75

Loft cost? $55,000 per year donation.

Access to rooftop bar cost? I think you can get Rooftop Access for $600 extra/year.

Double play package is an extra $1,000/year. Gets you access to the loft roof or the Triple Crown Club.
    https://msubulldogclub.com/sports/20...ortunites.aspx

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Pretty sure Triple Crown Club is $600. Funny, I thought the Triple Crown club gave you access to the cushioned seats behind home plate but I found out last night that those seats are assigned like all the others. I sat directly behind home plate for a few games and nobody claimed them. Didi it again last night and after a few innings I had to move. The Triple Crown club people do still get to stand at counter behind the first two rows of seats and it was packed last night.

I have no idea how much it cost to get one of those cushioned seats, they are really nice and field level behind the plate is a cool view. Just don't pick your nose on national television.
    Yeah assigned at 3k.....lofts are 62k per year total. 50k plus 1k a month for maintance etc.

vCash
    What does the waiting list look like for lounge spots?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    What does the waiting list look like for lounge spots?
    Lengthy

vCash
    The cushioned seats behind home plate are 2k a seat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yeah assigned at 3k.....lofts are 62k per year total. 50k plus 1k a month for maintance etc.
    So I asssume you can access that loft year around, 365 days. ???? Otherwise I can’t see the point in leasing one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    So I asssume you can access that loft year around, 365 days. ???? Otherwise I can’t see the point in leasing one.
    You can stay for things like football games and such, but it can't be for the purposes of your "primary residence".
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    You can stay for things like football games and such, but it can't be for the purposes of your "primary residence".
    So they would be available for your access on football weekends and basketball days? So 62k to save on hotel and have a long distance view of the baseball game

To each is own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNsuds View Post

Roof Top $500

So my main question would be, is every seat except for general admission sold out? Chairback single game AND season tickets are sold out?

vCash
    So they would be available for your access on football weekends and basketball days? So 62k to save on hotel and have a long distance view of the baseball game

To each is own.
    They are available all the time, but as someone else said, can't be used as primary residence. Not sure how the policing of that would go. Probably doesn't matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofozarka View Post
    So my main question would be, is every seat except for general admission sold out? Chairback single game AND season tickets are sold out?
    yes and no. There are some seats that were not sold, for the purpose of opposing team seating in ncaa events and we are selling those on single game basis. Otherwise, every seat is sold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    yes and no. There are some seats that were not sold, for the purpose of opposing team seating in ncaa events and we are selling those on single game basis. Otherwise, every seat is sold.
    So I just called the ticket office, and they said that Bulldog Club members could call on Tuesday morning at 8:30 to see if there are any leftover chairbacks available for the weekend... would those be the unsold seats you're referring to and is that the only way you can get them?

Just seems crazy that every single seat sold out through season tickets and that we didn't downsize the seating capacity or number of chairback seats?

And looking at Stubhub, chairbacks are going for more than Football tickets for weekend games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofozarka View Post
    So I just called the ticket office, and they said that Bulldog Club members could call on Tuesday morning at 8:30 to see if there are any leftover chairbacks available for the weekend... would those be the unsold seats you're referring to and is that the only way you can get them?

Just seems crazy that every single seat sold out through season tickets and that we didn't downsize the seating capacity or number of chairback seats?

And looking at Stubhub, chairbacks are going for more than Football tickets for weekend games
    Yes. Those are the tickets. And yes we have more chairbacks than the old stadium. And as for stub hub, its supply and demand.

vCash

To each is own.
    Exactly. STUPIDLY overpriced with those limitations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Exactly. STUPIDLY overpriced with those limitations.
    I don't own one i never will, but 1- you can use it whenever.2 And more importantly,the price isn't stupidly overpriced. If it was why do we have 10 sold and the other 2 rented for every game. Seems to me, priced about right.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 03-29-2019 at 04:35 PM.

vCash
    How many mobile homes are people selling to buy these tickets?

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    You can go to the rooftop over the lofts for $75 a game. Price includes ticket and all the food and drinks you can hold in a 3 hour period. Heard they look the other way if you want to brink a bottle up there. You just have to keep it in a sack and not be too flashy with it. Not too bad if you want to get some buddies up there to drink it up and have a good time while watching the game and seeing the stadium from an angle that you?ve never seen before.