Thread: Reviews or recommendations: 65-70" 4k/UHD Smart TVs

vCash

Reviews or recommendations: 65-70" 4k/UHD Smart TVs

Looking at upgrading our tv, due to length of our living room wanting to go big. Any suggestions? Always been a Samsung guy myself.

vCash
    I have a 40" Samsung that was my living room TV that I moved to my bedroom when we built our new townhouse. I purchased a LG 65" for our living room and I don't have any complaints. Great picture and has a lot of features that I don't use. I hung it on the wall and put an Apple TV on the back of it and use DirecTVNow for my streaming service.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I have a 40" Samsung that was my living room TV that I moved to my bedroom when we built our new townhouse. I purchased a LG 65" for our living room and I don't have any complaints. Great picture and has a lot of features that I don't use. I hung it on the wall and put an Apple TV on the back of it and use DirecTVNow for my streaming service.
    I've had LG before myself, like the LGs just went to Samsung based on consumer reviews. I have been looking into LGs so I appreciate your opinion on yours as I havent gotten around to reviews on them yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    I've had LG before myself, like the LGs just went to Samsung based on consumer reviews. I have been looking into LGs so I appreciate your opinion on yours as I havent gotten around to reviews on them yet.
    I did some research and the LG at the time seemed like it was as good as the Samsung. I just liked the picture in the store a little better than the Samsung. It was purely preference, the LG just seemed a little "brighter" than the Samsung.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I did some research and the LG at the time seemed like it was as good as the Samsung. I just liked the picture in the store a little better than the Samsung. It was purely preference, the LG just seemed a little "brighter" than the Samsung.
    I appreciate it man, I picked up an LG today after reading reviews and looking at the stores, I'm in love with this thing! Gotta do some tweaking still but man, its insane