Thread: The Walking Dead

vCash

The Walking Dead

10/20 episode...

Who is feeding the zombies rats? My first thought was The Governor, but it looks like its somebody inside the prison. No idea.

And there's some kind of flu killing pigs and people. This of course make them zombies when they die. I think everybody should sleep in a locked cell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    10/20 episode...

Who is feeding the zombies rats? My first thought was The Governor, but it looks like its somebody inside the prison. No idea.

And there's some kind of flu killing pigs and people. This of course make them zombies when they die. I think everybody should sleep in a locked cell.
    It's the little girl whose father got bit and when asked she could not stab him in the head. Remember when she, her sister and the short hair lady (can't remember her name) were talking while by the fence and the little girl asked why did they kill Nick? The short hair lady said because he is a walker. Also in the previous episode they were standing there naming them and Carl asked them why they were naming the walkers. She was looking at them like pets and all she was doing is going out and feeding them not understanding the problem she was creating.

The writers are adding stuff in to keep you guessing and watching. I might be wrong but if I had to make a betting guess that?s what I would bet.

vCash
    Too much stuff points to the little girl for me to think it's her. The rats were high enough on the fence that she would have to have a step stool and I find it hard to believe that her dad would have let her out at night. Someone wants something bad to happen in the prison and it is probably the same person who burned the bodies at the end of the episode. This season should be pretty crazy.

vCash
    Carol maybe. She's going rogue.

vCash
    Rick kicked Carol to the curb. Can't deal with rouge inmates in the prison.

Now who was feeding rats to the walkers a while back?