Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opening Weekend at Dudy-Noble Field is going to be EPIC!

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Haven’t seen it mentioned, but I saw where the final total was 68 million for the stadium. Congrats and thank you to all that made it happen.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Pit Bull;1070006]
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    https://hailstate.com/news/2019/2/9/...ble-field.aspx

CLARK! PALMEIRO! BRANTLEY! POLK! KIDS RUN THE BASES![/QUOT

Did Polk say he'd never come back until Greg Byrne wasn't AD any more or was it as long as Cohen was HC. I can't quite remember, but either way, both are true now and I'm glad he's gonna toss out the first pitch. Will be great to see #1.
    I think it was administration related - or else why would he come back with Cohen as AD?
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Will SEC Network televise it?
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    [QUOTE=BrunswickDawg;1070304]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post

I think it was administration related - or else why would he come back with Cohen as AD?
    From what I has heard he felt like Cohen went against his wishes by taking the job.

vCash
    Tucker Childers was redshirted today. Who was cut?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by timotheus View Post
    Tucker Childers was redshirted today. Who was cut?
    I'm not sure- but I would be surprised if Benjaman Bell and Hunter Blalock aren't redshirted as well.

If that happens that's gets us down to I think 34. I keep hearing that we'll be at 33 this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not sure- but I would be surprised if Benjaman Bell and Hunter Blalock aren't redshirted as well.

If that happens that's gets us down to I think 34. I keep hearing that we'll be at 33 this year.
    Cumbest likely to redshirt also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    Will SEC Network televise it?
    Doesn't look like it, but the baseball game is on SECNetwork+ (online), so that broadcast will probably show a few seconds of the ceremony.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Cumbest likely to redshirt also.
    Man I've seen everything from Cumbest is going to challenge for early playing time as our 4th outfielder, to Cumbest is redshirting....he seems to be a mystery. Buddy, do you feel confident in the redshirt talk? If so, were people wrong about how good he has looked, or are we redshirting a guy that could potentially be helpful for us this year?

vCash
    I can confirm Cumbest is redshirting. Baseball and Softball season is here!!! Best time of the year!!

vCash
    Heard the roster is getting mowed down to only 32 players. We had 37 yesterday and we cut one and redshirted 4. Bell and Blaylock are the only ones I've heard at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I can confirm Cumbest is redshirting. Baseball and Softball season is here!!! Best time of the year!!
    Well, there goes our backup centerfielder.