Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this recruiting class has the highest average player rating

vCash

So this recruiting class has the highest average player rating

We have had since they started keeping track of this? Is that correct? Just

Highest average rankings in a year all the blue bloods were flocking to MS. Pretty impressive for a brand new coach

This coming off a season where our coach, in his first year as a head coach in D1, won as many games as he was projected to.

Seems like he held serve. Moorhead didn't do a great job, but he hardly did a bad job.

Moorhead hit expectations right on the head. Your crying and pouting like a kid doesn't make this not true. Just because you had unreasonable expectations, doesn't make them the correct expectations

I will pray for the people on this board tonight.

Thank you Cohen, Moorhead, and Staff
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 02-06-2019 at 05:44 PM.

vCash
    Avg per recruit and the 2 elite players he signed helps stomach finishing last in the west. Truth be known though, I'd have liked to have filled this class out with project 3-stars even if it hurt our avg per recruit.

vCash
    You sir are a way bigger problem to the future success of MSU football than I'll ever be.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You sir are a way bigger problem to the future success of MSU football than I'll ever be.
    Why does it have to be this way shotgun? You have your opinion and he has his.. Let's all just be miserable together come football season!
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Get over yourself dumbass. You are not that important and I'm not that important .

Our impact on the future of this program only lies on the money we spend. I have a kid at state and get 10 season tickets in football. That's all we matter to the success of the program.

I used to just think you were a fool. Now I'm convinced you have a mental illness.

My thoughts and prayers to your family

vCash
    You keep fighting with them key strokes brother.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Avg per recruit and the 2 elite players he signed helps stomach finishing last in the west. Truth be known though, I'd have liked to have filled this class out with project 3-stars even if it hurt our avg per recruit.
    lol

At least you admit today's melt is completely about what we all love to knock ole miss for.

A recruiting ranking. Not the talent of the kids mind you, but just that little number

Ole Miss's class is garbage and honestly outside of the top 10-15 or so schools it's all a numbers game that schools like ole miss manipulate to make themselves appears better.

And you are CLEARLY jealous of that. I'm sorry you can't hang your head high around your ole miss buddies because they signed more players that will never see the field. Tell them I said congrats.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Get over yourself dumbass. You are not that important and I'm not that important .

Our impact on the future of this program only lies on the money we spend. I have a kid at state and get 10 season tickets in football. That's all we matter to the success of the program.

I used to just think you were a fool. Now I'm convinced you have a mental illness.

My thoughts and prayers to your family
    Did you consider what their recruiting average would be if you eliminated the bottom 7 players that they signed.

So what would be the average if you took OM's best 23 vs our best 23?

What you wrote was ignorant & dumb.

Mental illness? Are you 17ing kidding me?

Posting dumb stuff like this lowers the degree of MSU.

The excuses & wussification of this fan base is absolutely mind boggling & disturbing. Most of you have absolutely no idea how to win. Absolutely none. You just want someone to pat your head & tell you everything is gonna be ok. It's ridiculous how gullible some of you are.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 02-06-2019 at 05:58 PM.

vCash
    lol

At least you admit today's melt is completely about what we all love to knock ole miss for.

A recruiting ranking. Not the talent of the kids mind you, but just that little number

Ole Miss's class is garbage and honestly outside of the top 10-15 or so schools it's all a numbers game that schools like ole miss manipulate to make themselves appears better.

And you are CLEARLY jealous of that. I'm sorry you can't hang your head high around your ole miss buddies because they signed more players that will never see the field. Tell them I said congrats.
    Avg per recruit loses its value when you undersign for no reason.

vCash
    Average recruiting rankings per player goes down when you sign more players.

5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    5 star

= 5 star average.

5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    1 star

= 4.2 star average

Use your brain

vCash
    How about if you oversign Will James?

vCash
    Average recruiting rankings per player goes down when you sign more players.

5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    5 star

= 5 star average.

5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    5 star
    1 star

= 4.2 star average

Use your brain
    Why did you quote me with this? I've said essentially the same thing

vCash
    Why did you quote me with this? I've said essentially the same thing
    Gotcha. Was just confirming your point. Good post

vCash
    7 and Shotgun click this and please have a beer

vCash
    Did you consider what their recruiting average would be if you eliminated the bottom 7 players that they signed.

The excuses & wussification of this fan base is absolutely mind boggling & disturbing. Most of you have absolutely no idea how to win. Absolutely none. You just want someone to pat your head & tell you everything is gonna be ok. It's ridiculous how gullible some of you are.
    I promise you I know how to win and its not flipping shit and finger pointing when something doesnt go your way or when somebody says you aint as good as someone else

vCash

I ran the numbers. Average of ole miss top 23 is 88.66. we are 88.64.

So if you want to look at it like this, let's look at who will actually make it on campus.

Out of our class who do we expect to not make it? What about ole miss?

I will re-run the numbers.

Again it's clear some of our fans are more concerned with recruiting ranking than actual players.

I assume shotgun and msstate7 have never made fun of ole miss for doing that

vCash
    I ran the numbers. Average of ole miss top 23 is 88.66. we are 88.64.

So if you want to look at it like this, let's look at who will actually make it on campus.

Out of our class who do we expect to not make it? What about ole miss?

I will re-run the numbers.

Again it's clear some of our fans are more concerned with recruiting ranking than actual players.

I assume shotgun and msstate7 have never made fun of ole miss for doing that
    I agree on your point of who will make it to campus. Just pointing out that the average recruit ranking is flawed.

vCash
    Dude, we just signed one of the best classes we have ever signed and you are melting down. Give it a rest.

vCash
    You can't have more than 85. We are at 83. How exactly did we undersign?