Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 2020 MSU Football Recruiting Talk Thread

vCash
    Jaden Walley played on my travel team a couple years ago. Really good kid.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Jaden Walley played on my travel team a couple years ago. Really good kid.
    Kid is a great athlete. Future CB or S imo.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Kids like Walley, Alex Adams, Emmanuel Forbes, Cameron Threatt, Ahmad Johnson, Grant Jackson, Caleb Offord, Austin Keys are instate kids who are under the radar guys who will blow up over the spring & summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Kids like Walley, Alex Adams, Emmanuel Forbes, Cameron Threatt, Ahmad Johnson, Grant Jackson, Caleb Offord, Austin Keys are instate kids who are under the radar guys who will blow up over the spring & summer.
    Zihenryon Perry

vCash
    Kid is a great athlete. Future CB or S imo.
    Yes he is. He coulda been a heckuva cf if he wanted to stick with baseball. Quick bat, little pop and can fly. Yeah he can cover some ground and be a heckuva db. Very intelligent young man too and takes coaching well.

vCash
    Yep.

vCash
    There’s a lot of marginal kids this round. They’re going to need big camps and seasons.

vCash
    I prefer guys blowing up in the Summer rather than being well known beforehand. Since we'll likely find out about it first, it gives us a chance to establish the relationship first.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    There’s a lot of marginal kids this round. They’re going to need big camps and seasons.
    Zi will blow the camps up. 6'2 240 runs a 4.6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes he is. He coulda been a heckuva cf if he wanted to stick with baseball. Quick bat, little pop and can fly. Yeah he can cover some ground and be a heckuva db. Very intelligent young man too and takes coaching well.
    You’re correct that’s a solid evaluation of his baseball talent, he could be very special in CF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I just saw Dylan Lawrence went to school with him. Well. that's something. He was on campus for the TAM game in Oct. Hopefully we can get him back soon.
    Dylan is his cousin.

vCash
    Shotgun...IMO it has to do with the way the negative is presented. Your post below is a good example to me. You?re discussing a topic of importance in a manner that is not ?woe is us?.

Eeyore seems to post here a lot. Example. Oh great. My shoe is still untied. I?ll probably fall again....just like yesterday and the day before.

Instead of that , how about.....Well crap. My shoe is untied. How do I fix that. I think I?ll tie that shoe!

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What's negative about discussing a real, actual trend in our recruiting right now?

Don't you figure it's important to have a presence in Alabama since they are in our recruiting foot print and Mississippi doesn't produce 25 SEC caliber players?

Under Mullen and with Collins, we got good players out of Bama. Benny, DeRunnya, Errol, Mixon, etc but we don't seem to have as much traction there right now and I'm not sure why.

Not being negative. Just bringing up worthy topics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    Shotgun...IMO it has to do with the way the negative is presented. Your post below is a good example to me. You?re discussing a topic of importance in a manner that is not ?woe is us?.

Eeyore seems to post here a lot. Example. Oh great. My shoe is still untied. I?ll probably fall again....just like yesterday and the day before.

Instead of that , how about.....Well crap. My shoe is untied. How do I fix that. I think I?ll tie that shoe!

To his credit he does ask how to fix particular things. He also posts just as many that are whiny and like you said "woe is us". As if we are just entitled to whatever we like or we are a blue blood all of a sudden and how it just isn't fair. Yeah it's not a level playing field. This isn't necessarily new. Nobody likes it.

But a lot of it is just as much in mine and your control as it is his. So his frustration and whininess is just misdirected. Sounding off and arguing meaningless points on ED and casting shade upon MSU as he does it intentionally or not, is his schtick even if he doesn't realize it's a schtick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    To his credit he does ask how to fix particular things. He also posts just as many that are whiny and like you said "woe is us". As if we are just entitled to whatever we like or we are a blue blood all of a sudden and how it just isn't fair. Yeah it's not a level playing field. This isn't necessarily new. Nobody likes it.

But a lot of it is just as much in mine and your control as it is his. So his frustration and whininess is just misdirected. Sounding off and arguing meaningless points on ED and casting shade upon MSU as he does it intentionally or not, is his schtick even if he doesn't realize it's a schtick.
    I don't cast shade on MSU. Quite the opposite really. I believe MSU is capable of much greater than what we've traditionally achieved. It's the sunshine pumpers that are IMO the most negative. They're the ones that believe in be limits of MSU and thus want everyone to just be satisfied with mediocrity
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    At least the thread made it 5 pages of recruiting talk before it went down the rabbit hole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    At least the thread made it 5 pages of recruiting talk before it went down the rabbit hole
    I'm gonna do my best to keep it on topic this year.. Oh darn it might not hit 400 pages again though ***

vCash
    I guess we are behind and slacking because we haven't gotten any commits in the last 2 days...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I'm gonna do my best to keep it on topic this year.. Oh darn it might not hit 400 pages again though ***
    Thanks! +1

vCash
    Just let me know the real (from my friend's wife's hairdresser who is a connected State fan) inside, no flip, hardcore committed info about a month before the Dec. '19 signing day and I'll be good. Last post here until then. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Just let me know the real (from my friend's wife's hairdresser who is a connected State fan) inside, no flip, hardcore committed info about a month before the Dec. '19 signing day and I'll be good. Last post here until then. Hail State!
    I'll let you know right now who will sign with us for $9.95