Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK you 80's guys

vCash

OK you 80's guys

Who is/was hotter Phoebe Cates or Molly Ringwold?

Myself Phobe by a mile.

vCash
    Easily Phoebe.

vCash
    Look, I love Molly Ringwald, but this isn't even arguable....

vCash
    Phoebe hands down.

Personally, I was always big on Elizabeth Shue in "The Karate Kid".

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Phoebe hands down.

Personally, I was always big on Elizabeth Shue in "The Karate Kid".

Man....I love Elizabeth Shue. She bad.

vCash
    The 80's really was a good decade...

Keri Russell

Karen Allen

Sigourney...damn...

Carrie Fisher

Jami Gertz

Diane ****ing Lane...

vCash
    Naw Elizabeth Shue was like you best friends little sister. Phoebe was like the hot chick in school who knew it and flaunted it. And BTW dating the college guy.

vCash
    Phobe, but like everyone else here, IHB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Man....I love Elizabeth Shue. She bad.
    Great "girl next door" type, with something of a "she just might". She was on a show with Craig T. Nelson called "Call to Glory" set in the 60s. He was an SR-71 pilot, and she was his "rebellious" teenage daughter that drove a '64 Mustang convertible. Hooked me on the first episode. My wife laughs because I still rank her in my Hall Pass list - but she's still hot in her 50s.

vCash
    Great "girl next door" type, with something of a "she just might". She was on a show with Craig T. Nelson called "Call to Glory" set in the 60s. He was an SR-71 pilot, and she was his "rebellious" teenage daughter that drove a '64 Mustang convertible. Hooked me on the first episode. My wife laughs because I still rank her in my Hall Pass list - but she's still hot in her 50s.
    Perfect Shue description, lol...and I know the show Call to Glory. I was obsessed with SR-71s when I was a kid; an awesome aircraft.

I actually really liked her in the Saint, from 1996. Hot sexy scientist character...woof.

My hallpass still is (and has always been) Jennifer Connelly....she got me when I was a kid watching The Labyrinth, and she's only gotten better with age....

Last edited by BeardoMSU; 12-05-2018 at 09:13 AM.

vCash
    Phoebe. But there was a girl that worked at Starbucks in Columbus, MS last year that looked almost exactly like Elizabeth Shue in the 80's. It was uncanny. My coffee buying went WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY up the time she was there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Perfect Shue description, lol...and I know the show Call to Glory. I was obsessed with SR-71s when I was a kid; an awesome aircraft.

I actually really liked her in the Saint, from 1996. Hot sexy scientist character...woof.

My hallpass still is (and has always been) Jennifer Connelly....she got me when I was a kid watching The Labyrinth, and she's only gotten better with age....

Jennifer Connelly is top shelf 80s.

Sidetrack - right there with you on the SR-71. Both my grandfathers worked for Lockheed, one was a tech rep, the other electrical supervisor on the C-130 production line from the prototype in 1954 (went to Burbank, Ca from Marietta, Ga to develop systems) to 1970. So, I had some cool military plane experiences growing up - like my 13th birthday being at the C-130 flight simulator. But, my Mom had the best one. When Call to Glory came on, and they showed the SR-71 she said "I've seen that plane before - I got to climb in the cockpit when we lived in Antelope Valley. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about it." In '64 or early '65, my grandfather was assigned to Palmdale, and apparently got his 15 year old daughter out to the plant and was high enough up to do that. I was floored.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Banned
    vCash
    All of them are take home to meet mama and breedable items. Worthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    All of them are take home to meet mama and breedable items. Worthy.
    13s think alike. What about Rebecca Mornay?
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Beardo nice job with Jami Gertz. I think she's underrated. I can't get that hall scene from Less Than Zero out of my mind since you posted that picture.
    Last edited by LC Dawg; 12-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    What about Rebecca Mornay?
    Oh, she bad too...

vCash
    Phoebe Cates hands down.

A lot of strong choices.

Michelle Pfeiffer, Kelly Preston, Sela Ward from Meridian, Mia Sara, Kim Basinger, Jennifer Beals, and Alyssa Milano needs to be added. All of them are still hot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Phoebe Cates hands down.

A lot of strong choices.

Michelle Pfeiffer, Kelly Preston, Sela Ward from Meridian, Mia Sara, Kim Basinger, Jennifer Beals, and Alyssa Milano needs to be added. All of them are still hot.
    Well if you going that deep into a list - dont forget Tiffani Amber Theissen. Saved by the Bell started in '89 - so that makes her 80s right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Beards, Nice job with Jami Gertz. I think she's underrated. I can't get that hall scene from Less Than Zero out of my mind since you posted that picture.
    Yep. That movie along with Crossroads and Lost Boys.

vCash
    Elizabeth Shue did a little more than just might in Cocktail.