Thread: Found some cool shrimp plastics

vCash

Found some cool shrimp plastics

Made in LA http://reeldatlures.com/home.html

I'm going to get some. Great looking soft plastic shrimp and a good price. I always tend to like to support local guys (like voodo shrimp).

I don't think this is a local guy (was recently featured at an expo) but this is the most realistic set of baits I've ever seen. Fresh and saltwater lures. It's pricey but they're a thing of beauty http://www.livetargetlures.com/products/index.php

vCash
    Here is live targets shrimp that's not on the website LTshrimp.jpg

vCash
    that looks fantastic ... it's one of those baits that will catch any type of fish in saltwater

vCash
    Live Target makes some nice bass cranks and topwaters too... out of my league like Lucky Craft (although I have a couple)

vCash
    Also, if anyone wants some Vudo shrimp, shoot me a pm. I've got a site I was put on by charter captains that say they have stock. I don't want to publicly put it out there b/c I'm sure they don't have much. People lose their mind over that artificial.

vCash
    Freaking awesome!! I need to get some of those for the tackle box!! Those shrimp as good or better than the real thing.

vCash
    Just a heads up. I just ordered a voodoo box set from the site I mentioned as a Christmas present so I know they have them. The individual I got them for are going to freak out when they get them. They are dang near impossible to find on the ms gulf coast. It's like a myth lol. He will be the envy of his fishin buds.