Thread: Dude Im so Salt Life...

vCash

Dude Im so Salt Life...

This video is hilarious. I personally like some of the salt life gear but I don't own any. Some folks make themselves easy targets though. You know the type. Live 5 hours from the salt water and go to the beach once a ear but rock the salt life sticker, probably a yeti and costa sticker too

vCash
    Starkville and now Atlanta for four years are the only times I haven't lived on the water. I hate being land locked, but I don't own a boat so I'm not Salt Life enough to sport a Salt Life sticker. I would feel like a poser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Starkville and now Atlanta for four years are the only times I haven't lived on the water. I hate being land locked, but I don't own a boat so I'm not Salt Life enough to sport a Salt Life sticker. I would feel like a poser.
    There are guys on the coast that don't have a boat who wade fish everyday who would disagree. This past summer I pier fished at least 5 or 6 times and I wade fished more times than I went out in the boat. Don't give me wrong, there's just something about being on the water in a boat... But being able to walk out your front door, walk in the water, and get a few trout/flounder/redfish is a beautiful thing. Not to mention the $100 minimum you spend on fuel and scrubbing the boat.

I personally like the salt life gear but I thought the vid was funny b/c I know exactly who they are targeting. If I went bow hunting once this year and bought a bow hunting life sticker b/c it was cool... You get the idea

vCash
    oh yeah, I get it. I go to 30-A every summer for a week and see those stickers on cars from Tennessee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    There are guys on the coast that don't have a boat who wade fish everyday who would disagree. This past summer I pier fished at least 5 or 6 times and I wade fished more times than I went out in the boat. Don't give me wrong, there's just something about being on the water in a boat... But being able to walk out your front door, walk in the water, and get a few trout/flounder/redfish is a beautiful thing. Not to mention the $100 minimum you spend on fuel and scrubbing the boat.

I personally like the salt life gear but I thought the vid was funny b/c I know exactly who they are targeting. If I went bow hunting once this year and bought a bow hunting life sticker b/c it was cool... You get the idea
    I will take wade fishing any day over fishing from a boat. I used to leave Long Beach Harbor at daylight and run to one of the islands so I could hurry up and get OUT of the boat! There's just something about wade fishing!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I will take wade fishing any day over fishing from a boat. I used to leave Long Beach Harbor at daylight and run to one of the islands so I could hurry up and get OUT of the boat! There's just something about wade fishing!!!
    I agree. This summer I really started getting into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I agree. This summer I really started getting into it.
    I enjoy hunting more than fishing, but wade fishing is a mixture of the two. At least that's what I feel like while I'm wading. You're stalking while you're fishing.