Thread: Uniforms - I would like to see again.

vCash

Uniforms - I would like to see again.

They were pretty sweet imo. We looked really good in them. It helps that we dominated as well.

vCash
    I'd like to see a maroon version, with the same helmet. I liked those lids.

vCash
    I liked the way Mississippi was written. We ARE the State University of Mississippi. We need to wear them Thursday..

vCash
    I would like to see maroon head gear, maroon jersey and white trouser. Call me crazy.

Banned
    vCash
    I thought the uniform from head to toe was TOO much gray/silver....whatever. White/Maroon pants or jersey would have looked better....or something else to give the uniform contrast. The best silver style uni was when we played at UMASS.....we kind of looked like the Patriots coming out of the dressing room.

vCash
    They were better than I expected.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I liked the helmets the best. I wish they would have worked the Mississippi font in better with State. State written above the MS font seemed wierd, but who cares.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    I liked the way Mississippi was written. We ARE the State University of Mississippi. We need to wear them Thursday..
    I absolutely love us in anything grey....anywhere.....id like to see us on the road with white on grey with maroon lids.....i HATE us in all white.....but those yesterday were awesome except one thing.....i cannot stand the way Mississippi was written....that was our 1980s way it was written on car tags....but i understand that is how it is written on the plane we were mimicking.....otherwise, id buy it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I'd like to see a maroon version, with the same helmet. I liked those lids.
    They were pretty cool. And you can have one for the low, low price of $2500.

vCash
    Does anyone know if the sideline gear from yesterday is for sale anywhere? Namely the STATE hoodie.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta View Post
    I absolutely love us in anything grey....anywhere.....id like to see us on the road with white on grey with maroon lids.....i HATE us in all white.....but those yesterday were awesome except one thing.....i cannot stand the way Mississippi was written....that was our 1980s way it was written on car tags....but i understand that is how it is written on the plane we were mimicking.....otherwise, id buy it...
    Funny, I actually liked how Mississippi was written. I just wish they would have graphically made STATE work with it. As it was done, it looks like they just forced it above the name cause that is the only place it would fit logically.
    Downvotes_Hype