Thread: Songs / Music Videos that didn't get the respect they deserved

Banned
    vCash

Songs / Music Videos that didn't get the respect they deserved

I'll start with a few. Elton John and Rod Stewart have masterpieces that have been so negligently overlooked. So have THUGH Stones.

Question: When's the last the time you've heard this Rod Stewart song?

Amazing Grace? Please let me know if there is a better version than Rod Stewart's

Sorry for you politically correct MSU Brethern, but this Elton John Song Deserves RESPECT:

And THUGH StoneS: From Exile on Main Street. One of the GREATEST Albums of ALL TIME.

"I feel so humble with you tonight, just sitting in front of the fire, see your face dancing in the flame, feel your mouth kissing me again. What a beautiful buzz. " "Gimme little drink, from your loving cup" Excellent shit

vCash
    Patty Smythe for Warriors. Dam she was sexy in that video.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Patty Smythe for Warriors. Dam she was sexy in that video.
    Yes she was. Juvenile but noteworthy.

Banned
    vCash
    Lawyers , Guns & Money:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Yes she was. Juvenile but noteworthy.

Johnny Mac you lucky SOB. There was a Pat Benotar video the one with her in a plane which was overshadowed by her others.

vCash
    "Was I right or wrong" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

"It's not my cross to bear" by Allman Brothers

I'm sure I could think of 100 more but those are the first two that come to mind.

vCash
    I love music videos that are either funny, tell some sort of story, or both. Also creativity in some other way (e.g., surrealism) is always cool too...

Here are just a few that come to mind...

vCash
    Some more...

vCash
    More...

vCash
    4 more...

I had to include another Foo Fighters video...they make some really good videos.

Senior Member Prediction? Pain.'s Avatar
    vCash
    I've always dug the Beastie Boys' music videos. I'm not sure which ones are "underrated" -- definitely not classics like "Sabotage" or "Fight for Your Right (to Party)" -- but one that I think may be a little under the radar is "Three MCs and One DJ." Very, very simple and totally stripped of their usual theatrics. But just super cool:

I'm a huge Pavement fan anyway, but their goofy videos always made me like them even more. Again, not sure how underrated they are, but they remind me of hanging out with my friends when I was 16, having a blast doing nothing:

And even though I don't think this one's underrated, it's too awesome to omit: