Thread: Where were our Linebackers tonight, they were invisible...

vCash

Where were our Linebackers tonight, they were invisible...

They got caught up all night. Never once did I see them flow to the ball.

vCash
    On more than one occasion, Thompson ran right into the hole with the RB and either missed completely or got a light stiff-arm.

vCash
    Our linebackers were piss poor

vCash
    The LBs "flowed to the ball" about like our QB "rolled away from" Allen, who keep abusing Eiland (and Phillips) all night long.

I don't get Moorhead as continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. I really thought he was smarter than this and am pretty sure he choked big time tonight. There comes a point when you yank a player off the field and get in his face when he can't maintain a rational mindset and hurt the team. Time to be a coach and not buddy-buddy with them.

vCash
    LBs were the least of our issues tonight. Until our defense knew it was over, we played relatively well defensively. Our offense gave us zero shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    LBs were the least of our issues tonight. Until our defense knew it was over, we played relatively well defensively. Our offense gave us zero shot
    Can't really ask much more of the defense. They played plenty good enough to win this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Exactly. We had held them to 14 and forced a turnover before the 4th. They had 300 total yards for the game. Several calls against us were BS (Like the Leo roughing the passer call or the Rayford PI, or off). D played good.

O mustered 200 yards. 2 freaking hundred. How the hell LBs can even be i nthe top 15 complaints for this game I have no idea

vCash
    You didn't see Leo getting 15 yard flags thrown on him?

He was plenty visible to me....and not in a good way.