Thread: NOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD

vCash

NOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD

I have no idea where to start with this absolute disaster other than you have to start by eliminating penalties & figure out if there is any tackle on this team that can block.

Just an absolute disaster, unprepared team took the field tonight. We?ve sucked against Bama a few times when they?ve been awesome, but that felt like a Croom coached team tonight.

Absolutely no answers by our coaching staff. The refs were bad tonight, but we would?ve lost anyway.

That was the worst offensive game plan I?ve seen an MSU team have in years.

We can complain that Mullen was a dick, control freak, but maybe that’s why we usually played well with him. Maybe that way we didn’t have 120 yards in penalties. Maybe that’s why we had some structure & found ways to move the ball.

Just an absolute emabarrassment with our most talented roster ever. Just complete shit preparation, coaching, & execution
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-22-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Moor losses to come

vCash
    Unless they figure out what the identity of this team is, hell yeah.

Moorhead is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. He's got to play to the strength of his team.

vCash
    Also, the maturity and leadership of this team is absolute shit.

Getting in a barking match with 17ing Kentucky. Are you shitting me?

vCash
    Honestly, I hate how we switch out the running backs. Nobody can get in a groove. Not that it mattered tonight.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We got punched in the mouth and acted like ****ing ****s. Muther****ing soft frontrunners is what we are. I'm not looking forward to next Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We got punched in the mouth and acted like ****ing ****s. Muther****ing soft frontrunners is what we are. I'm not looking forward to next Saturday.
    Exactly. Starts at the top with Headset Joe aka Coach Bartman aka the silent monk of the sidelines. Fat kid on the playground that keeps getting picked on ain’t leading the troops into battle. He doesn’t command respect which leads to infinity penalties and no changes. Headset Joe needs some semblance of firey leadership not just being the stump on a log every time the camera lands on him. You are dealing with emotion driven impulsive kids here. This ain’t Fordham. Shit goes bad and there’s nobody to demand they get in line. Leads to the visible frustration and out of control behavior we saw.

vCash
    Until w figure out you can help a tackle w another blocker it doesn't matter. Poor ****ing coaching. It was obvious to anyone w eyes that we couldn't block 41. Same song same verse. Didn't change. That was bad coaching

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We will see how we come out next Saturday. See how much he liked getting his shit pushed in tonite.