Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Hevesy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's absolutely the staffs fault that they let Kentucky get into our heads and play down to their level- which is exactly what happened tonight.

The difference is I'm actually smart enough to not want to bring back what wasn't best for us in the long run three weeks after one bad game. And I'm actually reasonable enough to give Joe a chance to fix it- as I did with Dan and Hevesy- and only got off on them when they proved that they weren't going to improve us after NINE YEARS.
    Actually we have had three bad games out of four. This is the first time we were playing a team that was in the least capable of taking advantage of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    UK never beat us at home under Mullen. They were 1-3 up there too. Try again.
    He's talking about Mullen losing to uk at Florida this year.

vCash
    So we need change to get back to where we were then. Glad to see you admit it.
    We need to change to get back to where we were last week.

vCash
    Why was that?
    Hell ask him don't ask me. He sure was getting paid enough and had the facilities and everything he wanted here so go ask him

vCash
    It's absolutely the staffs fault that they let Kentucky get into our heads and play down to their level- which is exactly what happened tonight.

The difference is I'm actually smart enough to not want to bring back what wasn't best for us in the long run three weeks after one bad game. And I'm actually reasonable enough to give Joe a chance to fix it- as I did with Dan and Hevesy- and only got off on them when they proved that they weren't going to improve us after NINE YEARS.
    One game. Correct. But if you can't beat uk. There will be many more. And I pray joe wins ten games here. Pray. Doubt it if we can't beat uk w this talent. Which dan left us with.

vCash
    Actually we have had three bad games out of four. This is the first time we were playing a team that was in the least capable of taking advantage of it.
    If "playing bad" means beating a FCS team 65-6- which is more points than Dan EVER scored, beating K-State on the road by 21, and then beating a Sun Belt team 56-10 I'll absolutely take that any and every day.

vCash
    Get back to me when you find that game that Croom put up 65 and 56 on anyone.
    Still relying on the "big" wins over cupcakes Todd? Tonight was a debacle, there is no other way to put it. Only Arkansas is absolutely worse than them with what we above left. Hopefully LaTech is. We have to pull an upset to go bowling as I see it.

vCash
    Move those field goals when you are wrong.
    Wrong? So Mullen lost to us at state w this team? Shit, fla ran and had more total offense than we did against them. I didn't move crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    One game. Correct. But if you can't beat uk. There will be many more. And I pray joe wins ten games here. Pray. Doubt it if we can't beat uk w this talent. Which dan left us with.
    Again, you are looking at things in a vacuum. Dan was not going to increase the talent any more than he had. Joe has a chance to increase it over the next few years with better recruiting- which will yield better wins in theory. This UK team is teed up to win 8-10 games now- thanks in part to Dan. This is no different than us losing to South Alabama one week and then coming back to beat Texas A&M later in the year.

It's on Joe to get this team to improve.

vCash
    If "playing bad" means beating a FCS team 65-6- which is more points than Dan EVER scored, beating K-State on the road by 21, and then beating a Sun Belt team 56-10 I'll absolutely take that any and every day.
    Todd, who gives a crap WHAT we did to a FCS team if that's not purely to the mercy of our coach then something is indeed really wrong. Same for the freaking SunBelt. This team was supposed to contend in the SEC West. We just got owned by freaking Kentucky. Kentucky. This ain't basketball we are talking about.

vCash
    Still relying on the "big" wins over cupcakes Todd? Tonight was a debacle, there is no other way to put it. Only Arkansas is absolutely worse than them with what we above left. Hopefully LaTech is. We have to pull an upset to go bowling as I see it.
    What "big team" has Joe had an opportunity to play at this point? And by the end of his tenure I would not be surprised I Joe has more "big wins" than Dan did.

vCash
    We ARE where we were last week. That team sucked man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Wrong? So Mullen lost to us at state w this team? Shit, fla ran and had more total offense than we did against them. I didn't move crap.
    I said that Dan lost to this Kentucky team with his Florida team.

vCash
    We ARE where we were last week. That team sucked man.
    And still put up more points than most of Dan's teams did. So what does that make Dan's teams?

vCash
    If we had u la la again I'd be ok w that. But I'm afraid they don't play in the sec....

vCash
    And still put up more points than most of Dan's teams did. So what does that make Dan's teams?
    You don't get carry over. Just don't get skull drug by kentucky. And we did. And I mean ass whipped

vCash

Almost as bad as when Jack C said the drive of the day was the one back to Tupelo.

I went to the K State game and we were just as bad there.

If The coaches don't figure it out soon we're going to lucky to have a winning record.

vCash
    What "big team" has Joe had an opportunity to play at this point? And by the end of his tenure I would not be surprised I Joe has more "big wins" than Dan did.
    He just lost to Kentucky. They aren't a "big" team. They are a freaking basketball school. Heck even your punching bag Mullen was 8-1 against them here. Both teams had basically every one back, and we absolutely destroyed them last year, what's the difference? Don't give me home field, that's 3 pets according to Vegas. What was the swing, 50 points?
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 09-22-2018 at 10:12 PM.

vCash
    So what, anybody can run it up on cupcakes. Heck, we ran it up on KENTUCKY last year. Why not THIS year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwhite View Post
    I went to the K State game and we were just as bad there.

If The coaches don't figure it out soon we're going to lucky to have a winning record.
    Same thing I saw.