Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Didn't realize Austin Williams.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Band members can't be knowledgeable about sports? Got it
    Absolutely you can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I won't waste any more time arguing with a band member. If he's running a 4.41 electric he's most definitely running a 4.3 hand time.
    Haha, you are a poor man's Coach34.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Haha, you are a poor man's Coach34.
    Oh yeah?

vCash
    Oh yeah?
    Condescending to someone because they are a band member (like a stereotypical high school jock) and doing mental gymnastics to avoid admitting you were wrong.....so yea, pretty much a dead ringer.

vCash
    Condescending to someone because they are a band member (like a stereotypical high school jock) and doing mental gymnastics to avoid admitting you were wrong.....so yea, pretty much a dead ringer.
    the sad thing is , I've never been in a band of any kind. I'm 70--refereed HS football-baseball and basketball for 25 years--played sports up to JUCO- Coached basketball some. But never even played a kazoo--wish i could have . But if you think Jordy actually ran a 4.3 forty-you are not very intelligent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    the sad thing is , I've never been in a band of any kind. I'm 70--refereed HS football-baseball and basketball for 25 years--played sports up to JUCO- Coached basketball some. But never even played a kazoo--wish i could have . But if you think Jordy actually ran a 4.3 forty-you are not very intelligent.
    I respect my elders but I understand your moodiness now. Do you know the difference in a hand timed 40 and electric? The average difference is .12 according to professional trainers that do it for a living. I'll take their expertise experience over you reffing experience all day. However, if I need to know about a rule i'll look you.

vCash
    Struck a nerve huh? You'll be ok.

vCash
    I respect my elders but I understand your moodiness now. Do you know the difference in a hand timed 40 and electric? The average difference is .12 according to professional trainers that do it for a living. I'll take their expertise experience over you reffing experience all day. However, if I need to know about a rule i'll look you.
    I believe I do know the difference. I also know Jordy can't run a 4.3 with acme rockets strapped to his ass. Give me 1 link where a trainer says Jordy runs a 4.3. Young assholes are annoying

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    In his interview after one of the practices he said "WE will throw it more and run it more". okay which is it ??
    Both is possible if our defense is better than last year and gets us more possessions.