Thread: Just in from our local "Send Off" party

vCash

Just in from our local "Send Off" party

I think there were 56 entering freshmen from this area there, and most were going to be engineering majors. Shocked. **

The local alumni president said typically about a third of the entering freshmen come to the send off gathering, so there are about 170 going to MSU this fall. That's a lot more than I expected.

vCash
    Yep, one of the 56 was mine.

vCash
    Hail State! Congrats to her and you as a caring parent! Have a 33 year old daughter (OM grad however!), and a 17 year old son who is hardcore dawg. He will go to State after CC. Best wishes to your family.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 08-09-2018 at 10:30 PM.

vCash
    My mom gave me a 20 dollar bill and said see you when you come home. However after that first semester I joined the Marine Corp and when they dropped me off at the meps station she cried. It was a little more serious the i guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, one of the 56 was mine.
    Cool. The current student speaker was my niece's daughter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Hail State! Congrats to him and you as a caring parent!
    Thanks, its actually my youngest daughter starting at MSU this year. Its pretty exciting, first child of mine going to my alma mater!
    Last edited by maroonmania; 08-09-2018 at 09:48 PM.

vCash
    Thanks, its actually my youngest daughter starting at MSU this year. Its pretty exciting, first child of mine going to my alma mater!
    My son will move in as a freshman on the 18th. He?s majoring in marketing. He was at the beach with friends so he missed his Huntsville send off party.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    My son will move in as a freshman on the 18th. He?s majoring in marketing. He was at the beach with friends so he missed his Huntsville send off party.
    Congrats!

vCash
    Best wishes to Her and your family. My 33 year old daughter is an OM grad, but couldn't love her a bit less. 17 year old son is hardcore dawg and will go to State after NEMCC then State like his Dad (MSU Class of 77).