Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awesome to hear Moorhead say

vCash

Awesome to hear Moorhead say

?It's apparent to me that the guys worked very hard in the summer on their own and were in the playbook."

vCash
    I'm just ready to kick it off.

The praise is getting a little thick from MSU fans IMO, when we haven't even seen our team play or these coaches coach yet.

Hopefully Moorhead can achieve the Vince Lombardi expectations that many have set for him*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

The praise is getting a little thick from MSU fans IMO, when we haven't even seen our team play or these coaches coach yet.

Hopefully Moorhead can achieve the Vince Lombardi expectations that many have set for him*
    The expectations, IMO, stem from Moorhead's head coaching stent at Fordham. He worked a miracle there. He's bringing the same attitude here. This is not his first head coaching gig. And he has hired a damn fine staff of asst. coaches. That's a big plus. But most of all I think folks are just glad to know Joe knows what asparagus is and can spell it.

vCash

You're a strange guy.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    You're a strange guy.
    Very

Banned
    vCash
    We aren't setting high expectations because of Mo. They are high because Mullen left the cupboard full for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We aren't setting high expectations because of Mo. They are high because Mullen left the cupboard full for him.
    Yep, that's it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    ?It's apparent to me that the guys worked very hard in the summer on their own and were in the playbook."
    What do you expect him to say?

Our players are fat, dumb, and lazy and we will be lucky to win 3 games this year?

vCash

Was Eeyore your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?

vCash

The praise for Moorhead is just as high or higher from people outside the MSU family .. I think I speak for everyone saying you need to read more and post less .
    You have basically hijakced and destroyed recruiting thread ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The praise for Moorhead is just as high or higher from people outside the MSU family .. I think I speak for everyone saying you need to read more and post less .
    You have basically hijakced and destroyed recruiting thread ..
    Really?

How did I destroy the recruiting thread?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Was Eeyore your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
    No. It's just ignorant to me to praise coaches before they coach their first game.

I think Moorhead can be great, but praising every little thing he does before he coaches his first game seems a little over the top to me & ignorant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    What do you expect him to say?

Our players are fat, dumb, and lazy and we will be lucky to win 3 games this year?

Hope the cups don?t stink this year.
    Man I wish people would sit down where I could see.
    Why do they play this rap music so loud.
    Price of nachos is still too high.

vCash
    Really?

How did I destroy the recruiting thread?
    It's become unreadable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    It's become unreadable
    And that's my fault?

vCash
    Yes, yes it is. You’re takes are garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hopsondawg22 View Post
    Yes, yes it is. You?re takes are garbage.
    In what way?

vCash
    By being the only person arguing an ignorant or personal opinion like it's a fact. By being negative and instead of having high hopes, you down staff and recruits as if they owe MSU something and cast shade every single spot that is possible. Having strong opinions is perfectly acceptable. But not being able to hear others opinions is where it's gotten annoying.

Then you argue with people about how portions of the MSU fanbase are the problem. The back and forth and contradiction you spew is enough to make any ones head spin. Usually I take it as sign that I'm possibly wrong if there are more than 1, 2, 3 and 4+ people arguing differently (some times in multiple threads at the same time) than what I think. Or at least consider it instead of just deflecting and dismissing any opposition.

vCash
    In what way?
    Look at your avatar that explains you as a whole. And you need to get a job and post less. Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Look at your avatar that explains you as a whole. And you need to get a job and post less. Just saying.
    I thought this exact thing after my last post.