Thread: Finebaum is a extension of Saban's

vCash

Finebaum is a extension of Saban's

Dick. That Ass Hole has an opinion and will give it about anything but when a caller called and asked him about the QB situation at Bama he said I am staying away from that.

That Candy ASS!

vCash
    Finebaum is an extension of whatever is good for his ratings. Find that study that showed what the #1 market for college football is in the country. When it comes to COLLEGE football it's more a function of engagement of the audience than it is the sheer size of the potential market. Birmingham is the top market for college football in the country. His stic hasn't changed, he will emphasize whatever pisses off or pleases Alabama and Auburn. Either way it generates good ratings for him.

vCash
    Show is a redneck soap opera that plays well to sidewalk bama and AU fans. I had looked forward to the SEC network coming to be. Now don't even watch unless we have a team playing. Should be called the bama network.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Finebaum is an extension of whatever is good for his ratings. Find that study that showed what the #1 market for college football is in the country. When it comes to COLLEGE football it's more a function of engagement of the audience than it is the sheer size of the potential market. Birmingham is the top market for college football in the country. His stic hasn't changed, he will emphasize whatever pisses off or pleases Alabama and Auburn. Either way it generates good ratings for him.
    This is absolutely, unequivocally, without retort,

The correct answer.

End thread.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I enjoyed his show a lot more when it was just on the radio. I like SEC nation, think its really giving Gameday a run for its money but you'll never convince me his show hasnt gotten worse since he went national or that some of it isnt scripted now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    End thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I enjoyed his show a lot more when it was just on the radio. I like SEC nation, think its really giving Gameday a run for its money but you'll never convince me his show hasnt gotten worse since he went national or that some of it isnt scripted now
    Dead on, Bucky. PF’s show went downhill about the same time it “picked up speed”

With the SEC champs run, he made it.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Dick. That Ass Hole has an opinion and will give it about anything but when a caller called and asked him about the QB situation at Bama he said I am staying away from that.

That Candy ASS!
    Yea, he is definitely afraid of the midget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I didn't even know who he was until the SEC network went on line. I watched for a while, but no longer. It's just bama/AU soap opera with weird guests. "Days of Our Lives" was much more interesting back in the "80's.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I didn't even know who he was until the SEC network went on line. I watched for a while, but no longer. It's just bama/AU soap opera with weird guests. "Days of Our Lives" was much more interesting back in the "80's.**
    No it's a Bama circle jerk and every once in a while you will have a Auburn fan try to cop and feel.

Banned
    vCash
    There's so much entertainment available for everyone instantly at the touch of a button or click it's become user error to be subjecting yourself to Finebaum ever. I haven't watched Finebaum since the first day the SEC Network aired.

Banned
    vCash
    I like Finebaum ok. He and his crew are entertaining. And he gets the ratings he wants. I probably laugh AT the callers more than I laugh with them. Some real nut jobs around the SEC. But they are funny to listen to them go off on each other. Yeah, he favors BAMA and Auburn......so until we can win a few SECC's besides 1941, then we'll just have to eat what he serves up.

Banned
    vCash
    Screw Finebaum. I wish he weren't a part of college football. I can't believe people still listen to that clown. I've been saying it for years, turn him off and he'll go away.