Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: August aka countdown to football Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: August aka countdown to football Edition

I?ve got a ton of work this weekend. I?m hoping to salvage my weekend with some quality grub

vCash
    Lazy Magnolia Double Dry Hopped Timber Beast Rye Imperial IPA. Quite a ridiculously long name, but pretty solid and a good value at $10/6pack.

vCash
    I don’t look to have a free weekend up to Labor Day. May get on the kayak Sunday morning before church to find some lunch.

vCash
    We’re gonna do steaks at my parents tonight. Bring over the kids and let the grandparents have a big time.

vCash
    Cooking at my dad’s tonight

vCash
    Good dinner over there. My dad had a medical hiccup early this week so it was nice getting all together and relaxing

vCash
    And this is how my day ends. Jefferson Reserve on ice

vCash
    Pulled a flounder out of the freezer and filted him. A lil redfish magic seasoning, hot pan with olive oil, butter, and garlic. Then transfer to a baking dish, hit with a squeeze of lemon, and top with parm. Finish off on 400 degrees.

vCash
    That flounder makes my mouth water. Haven't stumbled on very many this year.