Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough with recruiting lets talk smack with kansas State fans who think they will

vCash
    I live in KC less than 2 hours away and I can tell you these ****ers think they are gonna run us out of Manhattan. One of my buddies played there a few years ago and his old assistant coach did say they’re worried about our dline. I just don’t see them scoring many points and this team only put up 7 on Vandy last year. They’ll come out confident being at home but once we hit em in the mouth early on we will send them back to their cute little mini tailgates by noon. I expect a freaking bloodbath much like what we did to LSU in 2014 minus the comeback. 45-10.

Banned
    vCash
    I got us 24-14 over K-State. Will be a reasonably close game until the 4th quarter when we pull away a bit. The 11 AM start time in a hostile environment is not ideal for us or any team on the road. Manhattan is considerably further west than Starkville and even though in the same time zone, it will feel more like a 10 AM start to our players. Gonna have to be pumped up early!!!

vCash
    Hard to make a firm prediction without seeing a snap on a game day yet, but we will not lose to K-State. I don't even think it's going to be close. I'm feeling a 48-17 type score. May give up another FG or TD depending on how quickly we take our starters out on D in the second half. This team is the real deal this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dental Dawg33 View Post
    Hard to make a firm prediction without seeing a snap on a game day yet, but we will not lose to K-State. I don't even think it's going to be close. I'm feeling a 48-17 type score. May give up another FG or TD depending on how quickly we take our starters out on D in the second half. This team is the real deal this year
    I watched the Alabama game last night and our team did not look like a less talented team then Bama. They went toe to toe with them. Should have won. Got out coached in the last eight minutes. This is the same team we have coming back. They are going to be hell on wheels.

General Patton is going to have to roll over in his grave to hide his boner when this team takes the field.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-31-2018 at 11:32 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I watched the Alabama game last night and our team did not look like a less talented team then Bama. They went toe to toe with them. Should have won. Got out coached in the last eight minutes. This is the same team we have coming back. They are going to be hell on wheels.

General Patton is going to have to roll over in his grave to hide his boner when this team takes the field.
    I agree. Had Mullen not tucked his Weiner between his legs and blared tiny dancer in his head set the last 3 min of that game it likely would have turned out much differently. I don't think we will see much of that with JoMo. We are about to witness a very special season I do believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dental Dawg33 View Post
    I agree. Had Mullen not tucked his Weiner between his legs and blared tiny dancer in his head set the last 3 min of that game it likely would have turned out much differently. I don't think we will see much of that with JoMo. We are about to witness a very special season I do believe
    Mullen slapped Saban with his penis for 3 and half quarters. Then he puts it up and writes Nick an apology note the last half of the 4th quarter.

vCash
    The thread on their message board that 99jc started has turn to it usual slap at Miss. We are fattest, dumbest and poorest. Someone has to be last but based on the most of the world Mississippi is pretty rich. In reality who wants to live in Kansas? Not shit to do but pick corn and kick cow turds. I guess possibly drink alcohol. If I lived there I would have been a 4.0 student. What else are you going to do but study? To be honest they should be the smartest state. Live here you are close to beaches, New Orleans, and Memphis. You are not really that far from Dallas or Atlanta and close to Florida and all it's attractions. A lot of stuff to do here. I don't know about the women there in Kansas but I suspect the sheep stay really nervous. It's really cold in the winter and really flat. Based on their recruiting classes, high school football must suck. I don't want to hear about basketball because the other college in Kansas that is good at basketball only has three Kansas residents on their team. So I don't know what that means for high school basketball.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-31-2018 at 01:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The thread on their message board that 99jc started has turn to it usual slap at Miss. We are fattest, dumbest and poorest. Someone has to be last but based on the most of the world Mississippi is pretty rich. In reality who wants to live in Kansas? Not shit to do but pick corn and kick cow turds. I guess possibly drink alcohol. If I lived there I would have been a 4.0 student. What else are you going to do but study? To be honest they should be the smartest state. Live here you are close to beaches, New Orleans, and Memphis. You are not really that far from Dallas or Atlanta and close to Florida and all it's attractions. A lot of stuff to do here. I don't know about the women there in Kansas but I suspect the sheep stay really nervous. It's really cold in the winter and really flat. Based on their recruiting classes, high school football must suck. I don't want to hear about basketball because the other college in Kansas that is good at basketball only has three Kansas residents on their team. So I don't know what that means for high school basketball.
    You definitely wouldn't trade our southern women for some midwesterners. I've seen it first hand and it's pretty rough.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    You definitely wouldn't trade our southern women for some midwesterners. I've seen it first hand and it's pretty rough.
    Look I know the midwestern type of girl. 95% of them are homely as 17. But that other 5%, dang they fine.
    MS is pretty much a 75-25 split on homely versus hot.
    I would take our campus girls over theirs any day of the week.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    will beat the shit out of us like 38-17. (Sorry S.F Austin you are not worth mentioning after we rape you 63-3) First of all we are gonna knock your dicks so hard in the turf they will be permanently purple. And for all you candy asses out there scared because we play them in the land of OZ.....go root for Vandy. If we cant beat their lineup consisting of 2-3 star players we have no shot at the SEC period! When we get through pounding that ass their 80 year old coach will retire and they will be cleaning up teeth and jockstraps for weeks on that field. Scared I think NOT! I call it 48-10.

If we had this type of recruiting classes we would have a melt down. they were 78th in the country last year and 9th in their league.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...otball/Commits

HAIL STATE

So glad you entered their mb?s With such respect and restraint and with nothing really anti-inflammatory********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Wut?

Turf, you drinkin' tonight?
    Ha! As a matter of fact I did have one too many Tito's at a business dinner last night! My point was MSU has a history of losing to shitty, undermanned teams over the years. Felker was prob the least, unless you count Tulane.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Have you ever been to Kansas? If you see a pretty woman in Kansas, you must have brought her with you.

vCash
    Mullen slapped Saban with his penis.
    No.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Have you ever been to Kansas? If you see a pretty woman in Kansas, you must have brought her with you.
    Classic.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    No.
    Yes.

vCash
    Yes.
    Fair enough... We've just different definitions of a "penis to face slappin'"...

No.

vCash
    Fair enough... We've just different definitions of a "penis to face slappin'"...
    Compared to what Mullen had done in the past that was penis to face.

vCash
    Compared to what Mullen had done in the past that was penis to face.
    LOL.... Dude, that was legit. I'm reppin' ya, Buddy.

No.

vCash
    LOL.... Dude, that was legit. I'm reppin' ya, Buddy.
    Thanks.

I just wish Mullen had been taking whatever erectile dysfunction med he was on that night for some other games too.

vCash
    Wow are some of you Miss St fans smelling yourselves are what? Ok Dawgs I am the lone K-State fan coming to your board not to talk smack back and forth (not my M.O) but to have good back and forth College Football discussions. I am simply amazed at some of the comments, predictions and analysis on this thread:

48-7, 45-10, 48-17??
    Miss St Defensive starters out by HALFTIME?
    Being generous with Kansas State getting 17 points?
    Kansas State comparable to South Alabama?? Really?
    Lack the personnel in the trenches to compete?
    Our front 7 will IMPLODE their OL?? Now THAT is a good one!
    Every Player and Coach would have to be asleep at the wheel to lose to Kansas State?? Wow........
    This one is priceless........"Kansas State is a classic case of the MEDIA making the BIG 12 appear better than they are"......The Media, Draft Experts, Polls etc Think the Big 12 is all offense and no defense, not physical and is the weakest P5 conference. What media you talking about?

So I want to respond to some of your posts and give you guys some facts (stats)and some food for thought. First some key stats from both teams last season:

Miss State:
    9-4, 4-4 SEC play
    Offense Passing: 166ypg, 17TDs, 54% completions
    Offense Rushing: 251ypg (Wow IMPRESSIVE) 32 TDs, 5.2ypc
    Defense: Gave up 131yds rush per game and 174yds passing per game and 21 points per game
    Redzone scoring. Scored 86% (TD or FG) 66% TDs
    QB: 984 rushing (6.1ypc) 14 Tds 82ypg:
    QB: Passing 1782 yds, 15 Tds and 14Ints (117 efficiency rating)
    RB: 1135 Rushing, 4.7ypg, 6Tds, 85ypg

Kansas State:
    8-5, 5-4 in Big 12
    Offense Passing: 174ypg, 16TDs, 61% completions
    Offense Rushing: 199ypc, 29TDs, 5.0ypc
    Defense: Gave up 117yds rush per game and 300yds (YIKES) passing per game and 25 points per game
    Redone Scoring: Scored 85% (TD or FG) and 61% TDs
    QB's(Kansas State has two who split starts) Delton & Thompson
    Delton: 500 rushing, 5.0ypc, 8 TDs, 71ypg
    Thompson: 267 rushing,3.9 npc, 3 Tds, 33ypg
    Delton: Passing 637, 3TDs, 2Ints, (127 efficiency rating)
    Thompson: Passing 689, 7 TDs, 3Ints (143 efficiency rating)
    RB: 819 rushing, 5.6ypc, 7 TDs, 63ypg

so lets look at this.

Both teams scored 32 points a game, Miss St gave up 21 points per game on defense avg and Kansas State 25 avg.
    Both OL blocked for an 5.0 avg per carry rushing
    Passing and Rushing TDs for both teams identical.
    Both teams time of possession similar
    These teams are similar in most critical categories esp offensively.

Now I want to talk some about our OL. The same 247 you quote in this thread has Kansas State OL as the BEST IN THE NATION. Before you spit your Bud light out and kick your dog read WHY they came to this conclusion in the link below.

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...018-120507486/

This current Kansas State line has consistently been ranked as one of the top in the Nation. Athlon Sports, Pro Football Focus etc. Perhaps read some of the reasons why they are ranked so high and don't focus on "Stars" coming out of High School. Once ANY player hits a College Campus those "stars" mean nothing. You have to PROVE yourself and the best usually wins out. Just a few quick facts about Kansas States current OL. They have over 100 combined starts and this will be their 3rd year together as a unit. Only Risner and Beecham are Seniors the rest are Juniors.

1.Dalton Risner RT: All American, All Big 12, Highest Rated OT in the Nation by PFF. Projected mid to late 1st round Darft pick.
    2.Adam Holtorf C: All Big 12, Rimington Nominee, One of the top rated interior linemen PFF
    3.Scott Frantz LT: All Big 12, recognized for All Bowl Team in 2016 when as a FRESHMAN he completely shut down #1 NFL Draft Pick Miles Garrett (Garrett had zero sacks and ONE tackle for the entire game) Kansas State beat A&M in that Bowl Game.
    4. Tyler Mitchell LG: All Big 12, one of the top rated interior linemen PFF
    5. Abdul Beecham RG: All Big 12, Rated as 3rd best pass blocking OG in FBS by PFF, also one of the top rated interior linemen by PFF

Our OL looks forward to going against your great front 7 and will not be fazed or intimidated in the least. I heard the same rhetoric and disrespect from the Texas A&M fans when we played them in TEXAS for our bowl game and BEAT THEM. "Miles Garrett is gonna destroy their OL" They have no 4 star players" "No way we lose to Kansas State" " We have a personnel advantage in EVERY position" Yet our Freshman (Now Junior) LT SHUT DOWN #1 NFL Draft Pick Miles Garrett (No Sacks and ONE tackle for the game). We won't be fazed by the great Jeffery Simmons nor Montez Sweat. We look forward to showcase our OL vs the great Miss St front 7.

Also there are some(outside of Kansas) who think that Kansas State will beat you guys:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mi...tal-ball-2018/

I am trying to warn you guys Kansas State is no pushover no South Alabama or Kentucky. If you come in overconfident and ho hum this is another South Alabama or Kentucky or an easy game where our starters will be out by halftime....then you are in for the SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES. You guys are playing an early morning game on the road with a new HC and offensive philosophy AND its the second game of the season. Both teams play a road bump the first game.....nothing will be gained from those games but a lot of players getting on the field. This is the same Kansas State team that went toe to Toe with Oklahoma and should have beat them. The same Oklahoma that dropped points and yards on Georgia with their 6th ranked defense the same Georgia that shut down Miss St. I normally don't like to cherry pick games because any team can have a bad game or injuries that affect them. But I used that game to show what Kansas State is capable of. The distinct advantage you guys have is depth everywhere. Kansas State really relies on its starters to pull them through. Still though for the 2nd game of the season they will be ready in front of 55,000 screaming fans in Purple. Miss St is loaded esp on defense with NFL Claiber players and they are a dark horse to challenge Bama for SEC West title. Kansas State players know this is an opportunity to dispel the myth that the Big 12 is weak and that they cannot compete with the SEC.

In closing I will not address recruiting rankings or star rankings etc. To me it matters what you do on the field during the game that counts. Not how many stars you have. Kansas State is more concerned with getting hungry players with chips on their shoulders who were under recruited or overlooked and who fit our system. There are a lot of variables that many of you posters are not realistically considering. Many of you believe shear talent alone can overcome these variables. Kansas State is a very disciplined, physical team. They rarely get penalties or make mistakes. They are fundamentally sound on both sides of the ball. They all know the system inside and out. They have a passionate fan base they sell out all home games. This is an early morning game. You guys will have to travel, unpack, bus to Hotel, have a late Friday or early Saturday walk thru. New Head Coach, New Offensive system. You will be playing in front of a Hostile sold out crowd on National TV. I believe some if not all of your players just can't accept that Kansas State might be good with all those 2-3 star players and no way in hell we could lose to them. Again I see a minor upset in the making. Kansas State will be PUMPED for this game. I also think you will see a few surprises in our offensive and defensive philosophy. We have young, creative energetic New OC and DC. We have some players who have been waiting their turn to showcase their skill set and play. I hope many of you can make it to the game. Although we cheer for our team we are very hospitable to our guests. Fans will welcome you to a tailgate meal and a drink and welcome you to Manhattan. I look forward to coming back on this Board after the game win or lose. It will be interesting to see everyones thoughts after the game.