Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Diagonal Logo on 4 Helmet Colors

vCash

MSU Diagonal Logo on 4 Helmet Colors

Last edited by ChillbillyRock; 07-26-2018 at 04:34 PM.

vCash
    The silver looks really good.

Can you post the helmets with the baseball logo?

vCash
    **** You Larry Tempelton ..

vCash
    Love 'me all!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    State could purchse the rights to that logo if they really wanted to but they want to stick with that SWACtastic bullshit instead of a classic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

F*CK NO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    State could purchse the rights to that logo if they really wanted to but they want to stick with that SWACtastic bullshit instead of a classic.
    Larry Templeton + Consultant Firm = our current craptasic logo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

The baseball logo is for baseball.

vCash
    That silver should be our new helmet.

vCash
    The silver helmet would look great with the maroon jerseys and grey pants

vCash
    That Silver is so fresh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillbillyRock View Post

Great work again! Always love seeing your concepts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Great work again! Always love seeing your concepts!
    Did Rocky Felker have any input on your design.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Doubt we'd even have to purchase it. Just let Adidas cook us up some new logos. So tired of the M State on everything and the excuse that the school is pot committed on the M State logo only. By far my least favorite logo is the Mississippi State legal banner though. Whoever keeps insisting we must spell out our entire name needs to go focus on the campus dandelions instead of giving uniform advice. You don't ever see Louisiana State or Pennsylvania State on uniforms for a reason and it isn't complicated. Our state name is too damn long. Just be MSU. Nobody gives a crap if someone in Wisconsin doesn't know the difference. Those people aren't our target market. Anyone attending our school knows the damn difference between Mississippi State and Michigan State already.

vCash
    You do great work chilly. Just not a fan of the MSJ logo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    You do great work chilly. Just not a fan of the MSJ logo
    I’m not either but realize I’m in the minority. The baseball logo is my favorite helmet design

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    I’m not either but realize I’m in the minority. The baseball logo is my favorite helmet design
    Baseball logo is for Baseball. P.E.R.I.O.D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Doubt we'd even have to purchase it. Just let Adidas cook us up some new logos. So tired of the M State on everything and the excuse that the school is pot committed on the M State logo only. By far my least favorite logo is the Mississippi State legal banner though. Whoever keeps insisting we must spell out our entire name needs to go focus on the campus dandelions instead of giving uniform advice. You don't ever see Louisiana State or Pennsylvania State on uniforms for a reason and it isn't complicated. Our state name is too damn long. Just be MSU. Nobody gives a crap if someone in Wisconsin doesn't know the difference. Those people aren't our target market. Anyone attending our school knows the damn difference between Mississippi State and Michigan State already.

Number of states that start with the letter L: 1
    Number of states that start with the letter P: 1

Number of states that start with the letter M: 8

Like it or not, there actually IS a reason to spell out Mississippi State. You wouldn’t believe the number of times (living in Houston, wearing maroon MState gear) I’ve been asked “Michigan State?”...”Montana State?”...”Minnesota State?” It’s ridiculous and, unfortunately, it’s not changing anytime soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post

I really like the banner logo. I like the bottom pic where it is spelled out. I even like our M-State logo. The one thing I HATE is "Miss. State".

vCash
    I like the concepts but I like our helmets without stripes down the middle.