Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basketball Roster is up

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Lol HGH
    Yea. I have heard that Carer just can't gain any weight. He is trying..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Get him married and he?ll put on 30 pounds immediately

vCash
    One thing I like is that he catches the ball high and goes right back up with it and not try to dribble.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    One thing I like is that he catches the ball high and goes right back up with it and not try to dribble.
    You just reminded me of that "big feces" post somebody posted a long time ago. funny as shit.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    Seems to have nice touch around the rim and is kinda a below the basket type 7 footer offensively although obviously he can dunk with the nickname Dunkin Junkin. Looks to be a nice addition that won't be bricking a ton of close shots.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    needs to do barbell training with heavy weight, low reps and drink a gallon of milk a day along with whatever he eats. I guarantee he would put on weight.
    No Signature