Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda OT: Last Chance U

vCash

Kinda OT: Last Chance U

New season of Last Chance U is out I just started it. Shame they moved it from Scooba tech but we will see.

I feel like I remember us recruiting a kid named Emmit Gooden I think he was committed or maybe we signed him at some point?? He is on the show

vCash
    I honestly thought the cursing couldn?t get worse on that show. I was wrong. It?s interesting though.

vCash
    Emmitt Gooden was a player from Tennessee we would have taken, but he didn't qualify. He was on campus very often his senior year, working us for a good time. Glad he didn't qualify, we don't need people like him.

vCash
    You guys would be shocked to know that we have guys on campus like those guys. It?s everywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Emmitt Gooden was a player from Tennessee we would have taken, but he didn't qualify. He was on campus very often his senior year, working us for a good time. Glad he didn't qualify, we don't need people like him.
    He is Jarvis Varnado?s younger brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    You guys would be shocked to know that we have guys on campus like those guys. It?s everywhere.
    Explain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUMatt View Post
    I honestly thought the cursing couldn?t get worse on that show. I was wrong. It?s interesting though.
    Everybody loves hot dogs but dont wanna see how they're made

vCash
    Where the hell did they move it to?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Where the hell did they move it to?
    Independence CC in Kansas
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Explain
    We have some kids with bad atttitides and from bad backgrounds that our coaches have to stay on. That?s the case everywhere. Thinking otherwise is naive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    We have some kids with bad atttitides and from bad backgrounds that our coaches have to stay on. That?s the case everywhere. Thinking otherwise is naive.
    Oh yea I thought you were implying something else

vCash
    Of course the year they move it is the year Scooba finally wins the fourth title.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Of course the year they move it is the year Scooba finally wins the fourth title.
    Thought that was funny too.

Overall, it was pretty interesting. It would've been cool if it were left in Scooba due to it being local, but it's probably a good thing they left. The players were starting to act for the camera and it lost it's genuine feel in season 2

Also, Malik Henry is a prick and I wouldn't have him on my team regardless of how talented he was (didn't appear to be that good anyway)

vCash
    Little note that I found, Ole Miss has offered Malik Henry. That would be must see TV as he would finish off setting that program back.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I didn't think I could like a coach less than Buddy at EMCC...Well Netflix has outdone themselves this season. The coach is a complete POS, and Malik Henry is the worst teammate I have ever seen. I pray he goes to Ole Miss. That locker room will implode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    I didn't think I could like a coach less than Buddy at EMCC...Well Netflix has outdone themselves this season. The coach is a complete POS, and Malik Henry is the worst teammate I have ever seen. I pray he goes to Ole Miss. That locker room will implode.
    Yea the coach started out the show and I could not stand him but he grew on me towards the end. Seeing where he was from and how he was raised makes me respect where he is now. Seems pretty unorganized though and not the brightest tool in the shed especially in his financial investments. How does he have 4 Cadillacs and an LA beach house on his salary? Also, I cant believe that QB coach works for free and lives in the dorms. How is that possible?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Yea the coach started out the show and I could not stand him but he grew on me towards the end. Seeing where he was from and how he was raised makes me respect where he is now. Seems pretty unorganized though and not the brightest tool in the shed especially in his financial investments. How does he have 4 Cadillacs and an LA beach house on his salary? Also, I cant believe that QB coach works for free and lives in the dorms. How is that possible?
    He grew on me as well. Don’t think his style is the best and certainly don’t agree with his offensive philosophy but his heart seems to be in the right place.

QB coach probably got a small check but his housing, food and clothes (adidas) was covered so it is possible that he was getting next to nothing
    LFC YNWA

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Thought that was funny too.

Overall, it was pretty interesting. It would've been cool if it were left in Scooba due to it being local, but it's probably a good thing they left. The players were starting to act for the camera and it lost it's genuine feel in season 2

Also, Malik Henry is a prick and I wouldn't have him on my team regardless of how talented he was (didn't appear to be that good anyway)
    Kind of came off that he didn't really like football and always wanted to play baseball, but he listened to bad advice from his' dad that just showed back up one day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Kind of came off that he didn't really like football and always wanted to play baseball, but he listened to bad advice from his' dad that just showed back up one day.
    Its amazing how the dads always show back up when their kid is about to become a famous athlete

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Its amazing how the dads always show back up when their kid is about to become a famous athlete
    You could tell he had that I hate doing this look on his face at the end while his dad was talking to that trainer.