Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Facebook Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Kinda doubt it?s Ole Miss. They can?t be that stupid.
    They are that arrogant.

Banned
    vCash
    It was probably Florida and it was a group sext app called Begley's Bagels & Pie, Muffins got on there and offered some khaki shorts and Yeezy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    SMU was.
    They had a payroll to meet

vCash
    Shitbirds gonna shitbird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Let's just say it is Ole Miss & it's another level 1 violation.

What happens?
    If it's UNM, they sue their internet provider (for lack of security) and the NCAA for picking on just them "when everyone does this". If it's Auburn, the NCAA tells them it wasn't their fault and sends a large donation to Rev Cecil Newton's church because Cam didn't know anything about this either.

vCash
    Are we sure he wasn't saying that it pertains to Mississippi State but it doesn't involve anyone employed by Mississippi State (only the recruit(s) and boosters)? That's kind of how I read it but I'm probably thinking the worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCdawg View Post
    Are we sure he wasn't saying that it pertains to Mississippi State but it doesn't involve anyone employed by Mississippi State (only the recruit(s) and boosters)? That's kind of how I read it but I'm probably thinking the worst.
    Based on his post, he references it isn't about State - then references right below "another SEC". Tells me it isn't about us.

vCash
    It's OM, the Spirit is already saying it's minor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Based on his post, he references it isn't about State - then references right below "another SEC". Tells me it isn't about us.
    I completely misread the second paragraph. My bad.

vCash

vCash
    Everything is minor to them, including level ones.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If Steve is talking about it, it?s OM. My guess is that Tay Tay guy
    Ding ding ding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If Steve is talking about it, it?s OM. My guess is that Tay Tay guy
    I'd bet not....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshiek View Post
    Shitbirds gonna shitbird.
    Ben Garrett agrees ..

I've confirmed with Ole Miss sources Ole Miss had its NCAA appeal hearing this week. The university expects to hear back sometime this fall. There's no prescribed timeline. The appeal was a one-day, short deal. I wasn't given any indication about how Ole Miss felt it went.

As far as the rumor about Ole Miss self-reporting a social media incident: The university discovered on a social media platform (Twitter) what it deemed to be a minor violation of "boosters," which I'm using loosely here, contacting recruits. An Ole Miss booster can't tweet a recruit. The secondary violation included a couple of December signees. There was no discussion of impermissible benefits, I'm told. Ole Miss self-reported. I was told nothing is expected to come from it.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    They had a payroll to meet
    Yae, verily.

vCash
    If it's Ole Miss, how does repeat violator factor into this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Ding ding ding
    From reading elsewhere....

Someone gave a twitter account to a group of minor children. It looks like the minors/children are between the ages of 13-17 that maybe/could be involved?

Wonder who's this bunch belongs too? Could one say boosters whether they are children or not it doesn't matter....

To add another post: Copied and certain words left out.

From an OM fan:
    _______. If even one word of that is even remotely true we have the most retarded fan base and administration on the planet. _____ like this makes it hard to remain an OM fan. What a __________ embarrassment
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-19-2018 at 09:55 PM.

vCash
    OM is crapping Mars Bars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Ben Garrett agrees ..

I've confirmed with Ole Miss sources Ole Miss had its NCAA appeal hearing this week. The university expects to hear back sometime this fall. There's no prescribed timeline. The appeal was a one-day, short deal. I wasn't given any indication about how Ole Miss felt it went.

As far as the rumor about Ole Miss self-reporting a social media incident: The university discovered on a social media platform (Twitter) what it deemed to be a minor violation of "boosters," which I'm using loosely here, contacting recruits. An Ole Miss booster can't tweet a recruit. The secondary violation included a couple of December signees. There was no discussion of impermissible benefits, I'm told. Ole Miss self-reported. I was told nothing is expected to come from it.
    And, under normal circumstances, the above explanation sounds plausible. However, based on the past misinformation put out by the Ole Miss AD (and to a lesser degree, the OM fan pages), if I were an OM supporter, I would have great difficulty believing anything they said. I would assume that privately, most OM fans will take a "wait and see" attitude regarding this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    And, under normal circumstances, the above explanation sounds plausible. However, based on the past misinformation put out by the Ole Miss AD (and to a lesser degree, the OM fan pages), if I were an OM supporter, I would have great difficulty believing anything they said. I would assume that privately, most OM fans will take a "wait and see" attitude regarding this.
    Any truth to the rumor the CVS in Oxford now has Robitussin 30% off?