vCash
    Liverpool go top!

vCash
    Don't sack Jose!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Don't sack Jose!
    He gone!
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He gone!
    Dang, I was hoping they would keep him. I imagine seeing Pogba on the bench as Liverpool beat their brains in was the last straw. It was only a matter of time though, he almost always gets the sack in his third year wherever he goes.

vCash
    Jose won a League Title at every stop, except Man U.

vCash
    THANK YOU CRYSTAL PALACE! 4 points clear at Christmas!

Palace are currently the only one of my "other" teams in the top flight. What a day!
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 12-22-2018 at 11:58 AM.

vCash
    THANK YOU Leicester City! 6 points clear of SPURS at the top on Boxing Day!

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    THANK YOU Leicester City! 6 points clear of SPURS at the top on Boxing Day!
    You're welcome. Claude decided he wanted to actually win games the last two weeks. Let's see if it continues the rest of the year. If so, we may actually keep him.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    7 points clear of City headed to their ground Thursday.

vCash
    I didn't expect to beat City on the road, but I had hoped for a draw. City had to win, and they played with desperation. Liverpool did not. City's passing was better overall. So was their finishing. We had a gilt edge chance early and didn't take it and I think that set the tone of the game. We had two late. City had five and scored twice. We had five and scored once. 2-1 to City. Really good game. We are still 4 points clear. 7 would have been better. 10 would have been hard to overcome. The title race is well and truly on. Now how do we reapond to the first defeat? That may tell the tail. The schedule favors us slightly. We only have two big six games left, two at home.

vCash
    Good grief Palace nearly got us too. What a game! 4-3 to Liverpool. 7 points clear pending the City game tomorrow.

vCash
    And Everton drop into the lower half of the table.

vCash
    Cheers Rafa!

vCash
    The gap is 5, dang Leicester City.

vCash
    Two straight draws. We have an injury crisis at the back and it's starting to show. The gap is 3.

vCash
    So I have started to watch a little more Premier League. My buddy used to live in London for about 3 years and he lived a couple of blocks from Stamford Bridge. So I started watching Chelsea some. Of course they start sucking when I start watching them. Since I have started paying closer attention, I have seen them win 1 damn game.

vCash
    City are top on goal difference but we have a game in hand. We have to get some people back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    So I have started to watch a little more Premier League. My buddy used to live in London for about 3 years and he lived a couple of blocks from Stamford Bridge. So I started watching Chelsea some. Of course they start sucking when I start watching them. Since I have started paying closer attention, I have seen them win 1 damn game.
    Chelsea still have plenty of talent but something isn't right there. The manager has been saying the team isn't motivated and he cant motivate them. He won't last long but that's a big indictment of the locker room culture. They may be on the way back to what they used top be. Abromavich isn't spending like he used to since the Brits denied his entry visa in the wake of the poisoning in Salisbury.

vCash
    Chelsea still have plenty of talent but something isn't right there. The manager has been saying the team isn't motivated and he cant motivate them. He won't last long but that's a big indictment of the locker room culture. They may be on the way back to what they used top be. Abromavich isn't spending like he used to since the Brits denied his entry visa in the wake of the poisoning in Salisbury.
    I don't know that much about it but saw that the manager might be out pretty soon especially after losing 6-0 against Man City.