Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 EPL thread.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If today is any indication Watford are for real. 2-1 over Spurs.
    F the Sp*rs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    15 from 5. It's the first time since 1990 that Liverpool have opened with 5 straight wins.

vCash
    Arsenal are on a 3 game winning streak. Not the greatest football, but there's some progress. Emery is still clearly experimenting with his team. It'll be interesting to see who he picks for our Europa League game on Thursday. I expect a fairly heavily rotated side.

Ivan Gazidis has resigned as CEO, effective at the end of October. He'll be joining AC Milan in the same role. Raul Sanllehi has been promoted to Head of Football and Vinai Venkatesham has been promoted to Managing Director. Slightly surprising, as it was anticipated Josh Kroenke would take on an expanded role with KSE taking 100% ownership soon.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    BOBBY! GET IN!!!!

vCash
    Arsenal with a 2-0 win over Everton today. Certainly not our best performance, but a win is a win. 3 points is all that matters.

vCash
    Really hoping that Silva/Brands can bring in a couple of quality strikers in January. Everton were the better team for the majority of the match at Arsenal, but we don't have anyone to finish in the final third. Calvert-Lewin was particularly bad.

vCash
    7-0-0 in all competitions, best start in decades for Liverpool. 2 games against Chelski this week.

vCash
    LOLing at United until I remember that I've got De Gea on my fantasy team...

vCash
    7-0-0 in all competitions, best start in decades for Liverpool. 2 games against Chelski this week.
    Lost the Leauge Cup game at Anfield......ho hum. A thrilling draw at the Bridge, Sturrige got the equalizer in the 90th. Liverpool should have hade two more in the second. Chelsea should have too. I'll take the draw at the Bridge....in a New York minute.

vCash
    Goalless at Anfield with City. It stands City, Chleski, Liverpoool on goal difference, all three on 20 points. With the schedule we had to start the season, I'll take it.

vCash
    Wow. In all likelihood the club owner was on board.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/leicester...um-after-match

vCash
    Multiple sources are saying he was on board. It appears there were no survivors.

vCash
    Multiple sources are saying he was on board. It appears there were no survivors.
    What's crazy is nothing is leaking. If that happened in America, we would have known who was dead within an hour of the crash. There, it's all but obvious the owner is dead, and all the media is acting like the government has to confirm it before it's true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    What's crazy is nothing is leaking. If that happened in America, we would have known who was dead within an hour of the crash. There, it's all but obvious the owner is dead, and all the media is acting like the government has to confirm it before it's true.
    They actually have responsible media over there. It's still a bit strange though.

vCash
    It's been confirmed

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Sorry for not talking about this lately...it's been a rough time for the Foxes and our fanbase. The Boss has been not only great to the club and supporters, but he's been instrumental with the whole Leicester community. After taking over the team, he said that we would be Top 5 in 7 years. When we made the Premiership, he said we would win in 4 years. It took us two. The man had a great vision for the club. After we won the league, he donated ?1 Million to the Leicester Infirmary. He bought supporters beer, food, scarves, season tickets. The man was an amazing person to those around him, even if he was extremely secretive. He never took part in interviews. He was the unseen, unknown hand that wasn't selfish. He was selfless and always wanted the best for the club and the community. His son is expected to be named Chairman soon, as he was already Vice-Chairman. Hopefully he continues his father's vision for the club. It's great to see the whole football community embrace the Foxes in this difficult time. Foxes Never Quit...and rest in peace The Boss.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    His son has released a message on the website...it's a good read: https://www.lcfc.com/news/894771/a-m...vaddhanaprabha

I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for this overwhelming support.
    Thank you, also, to Leicestershire Police and the Emergency Services. Their fast response on Saturday kept a lot of people safe. Their professionalism and sensitivity since then have made the last few days as bearable as they could be.

What happened made me realise how important my dad was to many people all over the world and I’m touched by how many people kept him close to their hearts.

I’m extremely proud to have such an extraordinary father. From him, I have received a very big mission and legacy to pass on and I intend to do just that.

I know that I will receive the support I need to make this happen and I am so grateful for all your messages and kind words.

For a long time, my father taught me to be strong and to take care of my family. He loved his family. He made Leicester City into a family. And nothing would make him prouder than to see how the Leicester City family that he built is supporting each other through a time of such sadness.

My dad had a way of teaching me about life and work without making it seem like a lesson. He was my mentor and role model.

Today, he has left me with a legacy to continue and I will do everything I can to carry on his big vision and dreams.

My family and I would like to thank each and every one of you for your sincere kindness and good intentions during the most difficult time for us.

I miss you dad, with all of my heart.
    c/o 2015
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    If you wish to leave a message of condolence, you can do so online: https://www.lcfc.com/condolence
    c/o 2015
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    North London is RED!!!! Also, Sp*rs suck. Throwing a banana peel at Auba? Seriously? You stay classy, Sp*rs.

vCash
    Merseyside is also red, as usual. Gotta love Klopp!