Thread: Is MSU up first this morning?

vCash

Is MSU up first this morning?

Anyone listening if so?

vCash
    Yes

Moorhead did well. No new info.

Pretty embarrassing lack of respect for our program by the 75% of SEC writers that decided to sleep in this morning and not attend Moorhead's speech.

vCash
    Crap what time did he go on.... I turned it on and he was already done and the tards were discussing how AU had a better front 7 on defense than us

vCash
    He went on at 8. I really like his demeanor and he did really well. I’m excited for football season.

vCash
    Dear Parrish Alford Daily Journal
    Pretty sure I saw your bald fat head sitting row 2 and you don’t have one question?
    Its probably because you would have to google half the words of knowledge The Professor would drop with his answer

What an embarrassment..

vCash

"The Professor"

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Dear Parrish Alford Daily Journal
    Pretty sure I saw your bald fat head sitting row 2 and you don?t have one question?
    Its probably because you would have to google half the words of knowledge The Professor would drop with his answer

What an embarrassment..
    I like it.

vCash
    Pawwwl said that Moorhead just looks like a nobody while Mullen looks like a real football coach. This is what you get with SEC Network. Really detailed, in depth analysis.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Apparently someone just asked Moorhead about MSU upsetting A&M last year?

How could anyone that watched that game consider it to be an upset in any way?

The ignorance of the media is mind boggling at this thing every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yes

Moorhead did well. No new info.

Pretty embarrassing lack of respect for our program by the 75% of SEC writers that decided to sleep in this morning and not attend Moorhead's speech.
    Today is Saban day. Most media slept in to save their energy to blow that jackass this afternoon. And he will then chastise them and send them home without dinner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Pawwwl said that Moorhead just looks like a nobody while Mullen looks like a real football coach. This is what you get with SEC Network. Really detailed, in depth analysis.
    It's amazing how their perception of Mullen and the way they present him has changed since his move.

vCash

They’re just there to get drunk
    LFC YNWA

vCash

I want to say that Miss State was favored in that game according to Vegas. I can see how your average shit head media guy who doesn't give a shit about Miss State would assume we were the under dog.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Tennis shoes are cool. Dress shoes are business. Players that will Work to get to league want to play for dress shoes guys. Players that want to get to league play for tennis shoes guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Tennis shoes are cool. Dress shoes are business. Players that will Work to get to league want to play for dress shoes guys. Players that want to get to league play for tennis shoes guys.
    That's over analyzing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    He actually said it as a compliment to Moorhead. Mullen thinks, and wants everyone else to think that he's some big shot better than you type of guy where as Moorhead is a relatable every man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    He actually said it as a compliment to Moorhead. Mullen thinks, and wants everyone else to think that he's some big shot better than you type of guy where as Moorhead is a relatable every man.
    That’s cool. It’s still stupid analysis
    LFC YNWA

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    That's over analyzing
    Ok

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I want to say that Miss State was favored in that game according to Vegas. I can see how your average shit head media guy who doesn't give a shit about Miss State would assume we were the under dog.
    You are correct although the Line started at A&M-3 to 3.5 but by kickoff the line was A&M+1