Thread: Mullen just said he won't run the same offense at Florida as he did at MSU...but wil

vCash

Mullen just said he won't run the same offense at Florida as he did at MSU...but wil

Call plays that will put them in situation to win. What was he doing here. He won't change .

Banned
    vCash
    Yes he will. That's all he knows, he just realizes defenses can look at his film from when he was here and he loses any element of surprise. QB draw on 3rd and 8 only works so many times before someone figures it out.

vCash
    Screen passes

vCash
    Oh, okay, so he wasn't calling plays that put us in situations to win here. So he's lying to at least one involved party.

vCash
    Yeah, I do not believe that for one second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Call plays that will put them in situation to win. What was he doing here. He won't change .
    Goodness, he's in over his head.

vCash
    Megan may divorce him for a Publix manager in Orlando.**

Ok, seriously, that actually left his mouth? Damn Dan. Did you have secret playbook you never told us about?

vCash
    That's up there with McGriff saying they will "... run a defense that stops every type of offense".
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    That's up there with McGriff saying they will "... run a defense that stops every type of offense".
    He also stated that one of the main mistakes he made here was he was a control freak. Wanted to control everything. That's probably the main reason we went through so many def Cord. when asked about the MSU game this year he tried to downplay it but the smile on his face indicated he knew he was in for an ASS whooping.

vCash
    He also stated that one of the main mistakes he made here was he was a control freak. Wanted to control everything. That's probably the main reason we went through so many def Cord. when asked about the MSU game this year he tried to downplay it but the smile on his face indicated he knew he was in for an ASS whooping.
    He is already planning for when things head south at Florida. He is going to delegate more at Florida so that he has someone to blame on the bad offense or defense.

vCash
    Much ado about nothing. He basically said that he didn't have a nick Fitzgerald on his team so he wasn't gonna be able to do the same stuff. Of course his scheme and approach will still be there but he was merely stating that his offense will be made to fit the personnel.

He definitely does come off as an arrogant know-it-all that thinks he's a few rings above everyone else. We all knew it but now that he's wearing different colors it stands out even more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Much ado about nothing. He basically said that he didn't have a nick Fitzgerald on his team so he wasn't gonna be able to do the same stuff. Of course his scheme and approach will still be there but he was merely stating that his offense will be made to fit the personnel.

He definitely does come off as an arrogant know-it-all that thinks he's a few rings above everyone else. We all knew it but now that he's wearing different colors it stands out even more.
    He said the same thing about us when we had Tyler Russel at QB. And in his defense, he called a pretty good game against non-SEC defenses, when our lack of SEC quality WRs other than Bumphis didn't leave our O dead in the water. I don't think there's any doubt though that he's be more effective when he has a credible running threat at QB.

vCash
    Same offense different personnel. Of course in his head he thinks it will work better cause it's Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Yes he will. That's all he knows, he just realizes defenses can look at his film from when he was here and he loses any element of surprise. QB draw on 3rd and 8 only works so many times before someone figures it out.
    Don’t forget jump pass on short yardage at the goal...

vCash
    What pisses me off is listening to the media at SEC Media days are constantly pimping Dan up as some great coach. Today one was picking him as the next best coach behind Saban. He was never picked higher than 5th or 6th when at State. Hasn't coached a Gator down and now he's 2nd to Saban? Keep talking about his pedigree. What pedigree has he all of a sudden got?
    I hope we stomp the pedigree out of his Ass!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Quote from SDS from FL LB Reese on how predictable their offense was last year- “I’ve got an aunt that tells me that all the time,” Reese said. “She said, ‘It makes me mad watching that. I knew it was going to be a power.’ I said, ‘That’s not my side of the ball.’ I try to stay in my lane, but I definitely heard that before.”

Needless to say, Reese’s aunt won’t be calling out plays in Mullen’s offense.

“Yeah,” Reese said. “I feel good about that.”

Hope she doesn't pay attention too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Quote from SDS from FL LB Reese on how predictable their offense was last year- “I’ve got an aunt that tells me that all the time,” Reese said. “She said, ‘It makes me mad watching that. I knew it was going to be a power.’ I said, ‘That’s not my side of the ball.’ I try to stay in my lane, but I definitely heard that before.”

Needless to say, Reese’s aunt won’t be calling out plays in Mullen’s offense.

“Yeah,” Reese said. “I feel good about that.”

Hope she doesn't pay attention too much.
    She is going to love QB off RT on 3rd and 7.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    he doesn't know another offense. That's obvious.