Thread: Fat Luke makes me want to puke. Typical Rebel top 25 recruiting class my A$$.....

vCash

Fat Luke makes me want to puke. Typical Rebel top 25 recruiting class my A$$.....

Cheatin fat bastard. This is the last year for his paid player$.. they r gonna suck big time starting next season.

vCash
    It’s all about perception with them .. and they better recruit good these next 2 years because that roster is about to be CUSA like after this year

Banned
    vCash
    If he's bragging about their commitment ranking, that's real sad. But it makes me laugh too. If MOJO had their class right now and was bragging about it I would be one puking from intense embarrassment for MSU.

vCash

I didn't think I could hate that university anymore than I already did but after the

Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    If he's bragging about their commitment ranking, that's real sad. But it makes me laugh too. If MOJO had their class right now and was bragging about it I would be one puking from intense embarrassment for MSU.
    Fitz ankle incident I wouldn't lose a seconds sleep if Oford got nuked.

Chad Morris is boring at Arky no threat there anytime soon. Man if they had Bobby Petrino still the SEC West would be nuclear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Cheatin fat bastard. This is the last year for his paid player$.. they r gonna suck big time starting next season.
    So you think "this is the last year for his paid players,"? I bet there are more paid players, just doing things a little less bold then in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    So you think "this is the last year for his paid players,"? I bet there are more paid players, just doing things a little less bold then in the past.
    Paid players that are four stars.

vCash
    Their class is looking alto like Mullen's classes. It looks good early because of numbers but when it is all done and said it ends up not even being top 30.

vCash
    The WR that pretended to pee like a dog in our end zone will be back for 2019.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    The WR that pretended to pee like a dog in our end zone will be back for 2019.
    Here's hoping somehow someway Simmons has a clear shot at that prick and knocks him clean out of his cleats in the EB this year. I'm talking first thing that hits the ground is the back of his head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I go and read Nafoom every once in a while. There used to be an UNM poster who had the film of Dak being put on his head on that play that had been blown dead (should have been a 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness). Now, I kid you not, there is a poster with a closeup of Fitz on the ground in pain with his ankle hanging sideways! Pretty sick, but par for them. I hope we put 50 plus on them again. Hail State!

Banned
    vCash
    AJ Brown and Greg Little will be first rounders. Demarkus Lodge and Meltcalf are very good too. After they are all gone to the NFL, it will be tough up there. I bet that CA QB wont stay there long and Ealy will take the money and run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Here's hoping somehow someway Simmons has a clear shot at that prick and knocks him clean out of his cleats in the EB this year. I'm talking first thing that hits the ground is the back of his head.
    Yeah, I hope Simmons checks his oil for him as Rosebowl says.

vCash
    back in the day we said--"Knock His Dick in His watchpocket".

vCash
    Yep
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Some of those player who boosted their ranking, will never make it to OM.

vCash

This NCAA investigation was just a learning lesson for "The Network" on what went wrong and what needs to be done to prevent certain things happening in the future . OM has been buying players since the Vaught years. "The Network" ain't going away.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 07-19-2018 at 01:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    This NCAA investigation was just a learning lesson for "The Network" on what went wrong and what needs to be done to prevent certain things happening in the future . OM has been buying players since the Vaught years. "The Network" ain't going away.
    Hell, the Network still expects to win this thing with their lawsuit against MSU players. Believe me, they are not scared or intimidated by the NCAA. They weren't before and they damn sure aren't now with the slap on the wrist they got. If anything, their efforts are probably doubled.