Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC network loves our defense...I thought Marcus was dead on about our

vCash

SEC network loves our defense...I thought Marcus was dead on about our

Defensive line being unblockable. He said Chauncey Rivers may be better than Sweat and Simmons then said Simmons could be a heisman candidate wow. If our cbs can become lockdown corners we can win this thing guys I'm telling you we have never had a total team defensive line this good Evah!

vCash
    The thing is, our Oline could be top half or better in the SEC. The SEC is won in the trenches and we might have the best lines combined in the SEC. If our WRs actually catch then our offense could be the best in the SEC also.

vCash
    If our secondary can prevent the over the top throws this year, we might have a real chance at Atlanta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Defensive line being unblockable. He said Chauncey Rivers may be better than Sweat and Simmons then said Simmons could be a heisman candidate wow. If our cbs can become lockdown corners we can win this thing guys I'm telling you we have never had a total team defensive line this good Evah!
    Just imagine if Raekwon (sp?) Davis had stayed with us. Marcus is so much better than Booger...Booger can't leave the LSU bias at the door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    The thing is, our Oline could be top half or better in the SEC. The SEC is won in the trenches and we might have the best lines combined in the SEC. If our WRs actually catch then our offense could be the best in the SEC also.
    Your Wool is Thick!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If our secondary can prevent the over the top throws this year, we might have a real chance at Atlanta
    Thing is: with our DL, the secondary doesn't have to be elite. They've just got keep plays in front of them and force the opposing team to successfully block our DL numerous times to score.

I'm ok playing a little soft in the secondary this year and letting our DL do work.

Banned
    vCash
    10-2 at worst this year.

vCash
    And the secondary is Shoop's specialty. If Joe gets us to ATL in his first year...wow.

vCash

This has been the MSU hour and it's not even been our day at the podium...

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    And the secondary is Shoop's specialty. If Joe gets us to ATL in his first year...wow.
    Holy shit they think we can do it to. The wool running over.

vCash

Coach O always sounds like he is talking to you sitting on a toilet constipated.

He is a dead man walking as a coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Just imagine if Raekwon (sp?) Davis had stayed with us. Marcus is so much better than Booger...Booger can't leave the LSU bias at the door.
    Wasn't his whole problem with us was Dan wanted him to be an O Lineman?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Wasn't his whole problem with us was Dan wanted him to be an O Lineman?
    I think you are correct. Ari and IYOK had a lot of info about this. IIRC, Hev shit on the bed on this too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    He is a dead man walking as a coach.
    I think we are better than LSU and we beat them but I dont understand all this acting like they are garbage.

They just went 9-4, not 4-8...I cant remember how they looked vs every team and who all they beat and lost to so before someone says all that I beat you to it.

Point is they are going to be around a top 25 team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think we are better than LSU and we beat them but I dont understand all this acting like they are garbage.

They just went 9-4, not 4-8...I cant remember how they looked vs every team and who all they beat and lost to so before someone says all that I beat you to it.

Point is they are going to be around a top 25 team
    Currently, Vegas has us as the underdog

vCash
    Coach O said today that LSU will be running a spread offense with 3-5 WRs.

So, I guess LSU is installing a new offense this year that the program hasn't run in it's history.

Should be fascinating

vCash
    LSU is a 7-5 team at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

So, I guess LSU is installing a new offense this year that the program hasn't run in it's history.

Should be fascinating
    And a little scary if their qb can complete passes. LSU always has top flight WRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Should be fascinating
    LOL!

And that's the opposite of what he said 3 months ago. They were gonna run a pro set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    LOL!

And that's the opposite of what he said 3 months ago. They were gonna run a pro set.
    They gonna run em both ya ya

vCash
    And a little scary if their qb can complete passes. LSU always has top flight WRs
    Maybe but I don't think it's that easy, plus I don't think there is a coach on that staff that knows how to teach & run a spread offense.

Did anyone watch their Spring Game?

What offense did they run in that?

Shirley, they ain't gonna learn a new offense in Fall camp