Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DD Bowie To NECC

vCash

DD Bowie To NECC

LOL

That didn't take long

Did he actually make it to campus or fail to qualify?
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-15-2018 at 07:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    LOL

That didn't take long

Hope for him he got all of his signing bonus up front.

vCash
    LOL

That didn't take long

He played last year.
    Not sure if there was an issue, But word is he wants to play WR ..

Side note with DD now gone. That’s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that’s no longer enrolled at UM
    That is going to really bite them in the ass along with the 2018 class for a few years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He played last year.

Side note with DD now gone. That’s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that’s no longer enrolled at UM
    That is going to really bite them in the ass along with the 2018 class for a few years.
    And Ealy & Black won't play for them either

They are to stink unless Golden Corrall is the 2nd coming

vCash
    He played last year.

Side note with DD now gone. That?s the third and last of the 4 stars from the 2017 that?s no longer enrolled at UM
    Doesn?t matter. I?ll be surprised if he plays big football again. DD is not a murderer like his Morton brother Quay, but he?s just as big an idiot and won?t amount to much unless he has huge life changes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Doesn?t matter. I?ll be surprised if he plays big football again. DD is not a murderer like his Morton brother Quay, but he?s just as big an idiot and won?t amount to much unless he has huge life changes.
    I see that Morton and Forrest are only 15 min apart.

Can anybody tell me what's in the damn water around there?

Lots of great athletes with an equal amount of craziness.

Calhoun is a Miracle.

vCash
    And Ealy & Black won't play for them either

They are to stink unless Golden Corrall is the 2nd coming
    To add: Tamaflu was declined his extra year of eligibility recently.

vCash
    If you ever lived there you’d understand.

Banned
    vCash
    I see that Morton and Forrest are only 15 min apart.

Can anybody tell me what's in the damn water around there?

Lots of great athletes with an equal amount of craziness.

Calhoun is a Miracle.
    Forest is my hometown. Forest and Morton are worlds apart in some ways but in the issues you are adddressing they are just alike. Most all of these kids are related and they most all grew up in very very bad situations.

Banned
    vCash
    If you ever lived there you’d understand.
    This

vCash
    If you ever lived there you?d understand.
    Yeah, lol....life is hard when you're surrounded by nothing but pine trees and chicken houses.

vCash
    DD and Taveze are actually cousins. But Taveze doesn't claim Morton as home..he was raised in Ludlow. Lots of great athletes in the Morton/Forrest area..Taveze, Deuce, Michael Davis Shay Hodge, etc. Jerious Norwood, although he went to Brandon, was essentially raised in Morton as was Clinton Portis. They're all related someway or another. Forrest, of course, has Black, Pinkston, and Tony Hughes to claim.

Ruckus is right, though, you have to be from there to truly understand the situation. Lots of these players don't live at home and bounce around from house to house. Quay, according to several of the guys I knew on the team at State, was really smart but just didn't try. He never had to. Most end up in jail or working at the chicken plants. Good majority of people in the Brandon area moved from Morton to Brandon around the 80s or so and have done really well for themselves.

vCash
    [QUOTE=maroonmania;971108]Hope for him he got all of his signing bonus up front.[/QUOTEdelete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 07-15-2018 at 09:48 PM.

vCash
    To add: Tamaflu was declined his extra year of eligibility recently.
    Aw that's a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    DD and Taveze are actually cousins. But Taveze doesn't claim Morton as home..he was raised in Ludlow. Lots of great athletes in the Morton/Forrest area..Taveze, Deuce, Michael Davis Shay Hodge, etc. Jerious Norwood, although he went to Brandon, was essentially raised in Morton as was Clinton Portis. They're all related someway or another. Forrest, of course, has Black, Pinkston, and Tony Hughes to claim.

Ruckus is right, though, you have to be from there to truly understand the situation. Lots of these players don't live at home and bounce around from house to house. Quay, according to several of the guys I knew on the team at State, was really smart but just didn't try. He never had to. Most end up in jail or working at the chicken plants. Good majority of people in the Brandon area moved from Morton to Brandon around the 80s or so and have done really well for themselves.
    Anthony Derricks from Forest too. Rashard Anderson too (played for Jackson state in the 90s then Carolina Panthers).

I was born and raised there until 18. So many athletes, the best of whom are not on this list Bc they ended up in jail or couldn't pass high school.

vCash
    He played last year.

I don't think he wanted to be there in the first place. I imagine it was beyond his control to a degree. Which seems to be a recurring theme for Ole Miss four star players from Mississippi.

vCash
    Why NEMCC, not exactly a CC football powerhouse?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Why NEMCC, not exactly a CC football powerhouse?
    Who knows? I guess they are guaranteeing him that he will play WR? It seems to me like CC football programs in Mississippi fluctuate a pretty good bit from year to year. Except for Coahoma which perpetually sucks.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't think he wanted to be there in the first place. I imagine it was beyond his control to a degree. Which seems to be a recurring theme for Ole Miss four star players from Mississippi.
    This is 100 percent the case

Banned
    vCash

Fix your phone please

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    It's apple's fault.. they broke it with IOS 11...
    Turn Off Smart Punctuations in Settings/General/KeyBoard

To turn smart punctuation off, all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and then turn off the ?Smart Punctuation? toggle.