Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Graham Ashcraft transferring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    Waynesboro, Ms??? Has a college baseball summer league??? Really????
    Ha!

Nope.

http://www.waynesborogenerals.net/st...pview=pitching

vCash
    Vansau worth staying on?

Logan Lowery just did a story on how Liebelt ended up at MSU, but it was hard to tell by reading it whether he was returning. Why would a story be done on him if he wasn’t?

What about Tristan Barlow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Vansau worth staying on?

Logan Lowery just did a story on how Liebelt ended up at MSU, but it was hard to tell by reading it whether he was returning. Why would a story be done on him if he wasn’t?

What about Tristan Barlow?
    If it were me Vansau and Leibelt would be walking on. Barlow was hurt but I'm not sure of his scholarship situation. I think I heard he was having surgery in August on his shoulder?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Actually his ERA is 2.95 and most of his walks came in his first outing was when the vast majority of his walks occurred. I would say that there was a decent chance he could have contributed next year.
    Yep, I am not rooting against him. I wish that baseball got 35 scholarships and we did not treat these youngsters this way.

I hope he doesn't transfer to Alabama (or Butch) and comeback to kick our ass next string

vCash

Alexander's deal is not final, is it?

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    One would hope so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    NT
    The rumor I heard was that the University was "looking into it". IF the rumors are true- MSU may appeal.

They were saying on Genespage that the suspension is actually half the season but the difference was with Plumlee was Cann decided to kick him off the team at that point and now Lemonis has decided to allow Plumlee back on the team.

So IF all of that is true and I'm reading between the lines- I'm guessing that LA will be back and may just miss the first half of the season.

Again- rumors and Genespage so there may be some inaccuracies.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 07-12-2018 at 10:30 PM.

vCash
    The rumor I heard was that the University was "looking into it". IF the rumors are true- MSU may appeal.

They were saying on Genespage that the suspension is actually half the season but the difference was with Plumlee was Cann decided to kick him off the team at that point and now Lemonis has decided to allow Plumlee back on the team.

So IF all of that is true and I'm reading between the lines- I'm guessing that LA will be back and may just miss the first half of the season.

While we are dealing in rumors I don’t believe any of it. Meaning I have a hard time believing Plumlee will be back. And the suspension is a year not half a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    While we are dealing in rumors I don’t believe any of it. Meaning I have a hard time believing Plumlee will be back. And the suspension is a year not half a year.
    We probably need the Plum back with all these guys leaving and then you gotta factor freshmen and JC transfers that will not actually show up in the fall.

Plumlee has great stats this summer

http://pgcbl.bbstats.pointstreak.com...seasonid=31308

Also, plumlee is still affiliating with MSU on Twitter, FWIW

And- Hail State.Com is calling him a Bulldog too

http://hailstate.com/news/2018/7/12/...e-july-12.aspx
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 07-13-2018 at 12:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    We probably need the Plum back with all these guys leaving and then you gotta factor freshmen and JC transfers that will not actually show up in the fall.

Plumlee has great stats this summer

http://pgcbl.bbstats.pointstreak.com...seasonid=31308

Also, plumlee is still affiliating with MSU on Twitter, FWIW

And- Hail State.Com is calling him a Bulldog too

http://hailstate.com/news/2018/7/12/...e-july-12.aspx
    Plumlee at least on twitter is acting like he is coming back.

vCash

Half the season is still a long time. If we have someone else playing SS for half the season who plays decent defense with a batting average close to .300 then I don't see LA ever getting his job back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Half the season is still a long time. If we have someone else playing SS for half the season who plays decent defense with a batting average close to .300 then I don't see LA ever getting his job back.
    I don’t see it either. I find it difficult to believe that no one else can match him defensively but have a better batting average.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I don’t know about the others but plumlee is back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I don’t know about the others but plumlee is back.
    Fair enough....