Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since we're all in deep offseason mode... (MSU Uniform History)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    bama and PSU have the patent on these plain Jane, ugly as my butt style uniforms. *** No others need apply except Russell Athletic (Croome edition).
    Do you really consider them ugly? I know they are generic but they are also symbolic IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Do you really consider them ugly? I know they are generic but they are also symbolic IMO.
    Note my ****'s. Seriously, I consider bama's uni's to be classic, all about history/heritage, everybody knows who they are. People know who PSU are but the black/white uni's are both very plain and generic as you noted. I like our present day uni's but prefer interlocking MSU vs. MState logos. Hate white helmets at all times. Don't like gray pants as UNM confederates have used for decades b4 us. Black ok only when we win.** Cop-out: Anything goes as long as players like them and we WIN. Maroon and white are our colors. Don't stray away too often or too long. Guess this covers my opinions after watching the dawgs since 1963. Hail State!

vCash
    84/85 we’re tge worst then and the worst now. Awful!!

vCash
    I follow you on twitter, always enjoy your stuff. Keep it up