Thread: I for one trust Cohen

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

I for one trust Cohen

We all knew, whoever was hired for the job was going to bet criticized. Hendo got us to the final 4, and I wish him all the luck in the world. If he would have been retained, I would have supported him to the fullest while bitching during the game thread as always. But we have decided to go with a new opportunity. We can build a dynasty with Lemonis. Not sure if we will, but we can.

I trust Cohen.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Me, too!!! Lemonis is an ELITE recruiter and largely responsible for Louisville's success personnel wise. He was born in Biloxi and lived on MSU campus as a young child.
    He is a good fit with very good potential. My only concern is his game management. Its not McDonnell or Schloss but in the next tier. I'm 100% supportive of Cohen's hire. Now lets go win something today.

vCash
    We should all trust Cohen. The people who are bitching about this will be singing a totally different tune about Cohen come sept 1

vCash
    Yeah same. Too many knee jerk reactions and I know as fans, that’s what we do. But Cohen isn’t going to screw over HIS program. This isn’t basketball, football, or whatever. This is BASEBALL and if people are worried that Cohen didn’t get the best he could, then they need to R E L A X. Cohen is the man. He’s the intense bastard for a reason.

vCash
    I don't have a choice but to trust him. That is what we pay him for. Until he fails, I am all in.
    One thing for sure. He knows way more about this than any of the keyboard jockey's on here.
    Several think they know way more about Lemonis than John does yet they only know what they read. Not one, has ever even spoken to him.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Look John is awesome. No reason to doubt the pick he made. Everyone just expected the biggest name greatest hire in the history of sports. Why, well Cohen set those expectations. Even with that mistake on his part, this guy has all the making of a guy that can get us to the CWS year in and out. MSU isn't Indiana. We have everything you need to be very competitive in baseball. No reason not to get the best not MLB guys and dominate.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Cohen is a very bright guy and represents our school very well. I think that's more than can be said about the previous guy. Will Lemonis work out? Maybe, maybe not. We don't even know if Moorhead will yet, but most likely both of them will.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Cohen is a very bright guy and represents our school very well. I think that's more than can be said about the previous guy. Will Lemonis work out? Maybe, maybe not. We don't even know if Moorhead will yet, but most likely both of them will.
    Yep....I'm behind Moorhead and Lemonis because IB said they will be good. So therefore I will show up in my seat next year and let them prove it to me. If they can't hack it then we can start back to bitching!