Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Official CWS Game Thread Sponsored by rainandOMnotinOmahaisconstant.edu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    If Cole and Plumlee returned, we'd have some potential. Do we think Small returns?

Small
    Self
    Price
    Cole
    James
    Ashcraft
    Plumlee
    Who else?
    Has Kale Breaux died? I swear every time I see these lists no one puts Breaux on there. Am I missing something?

(no offense intended to you CD)

vCash
    This team has HUGE Stones!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Has Kale Breaux died? I swear every time I see these lists no one puts Breaux on there. Am I missing something?

(no offense intended to you CD)
    Forgot Breaux. Is he going to be a Junior?

vCash
    Jake McKenzie of Texas has a 3.95 GPA in Petroleum Engineering. Not bad at all. Gotta wonder what he made a B in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Jake McKenzie of Texas has a 3.95 GPA in Petroleum Engineering. Not bad at all. Gotta wonder what he made a B in.
    Writing for Engineers***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This team has HUGE Stones!
    They certainly do now.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Glad i skated this game thread in right before top of 2....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Writing for Engineers***
    Embree?
    dan-embree-17.jpg
    Last edited by mparkerfd20; 06-19-2018 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Had to google him to find out who he is (I assumed an English professor who taught, among other courses, "Writing for Engineers" and guessed correctly)

Some of his ratings say he degrades and humiliates his students. When I was in school, that seemed to be standard practice. It's not so much any more ... professors actually seem to be there to teach and help now, rather than downgrade. That's much better.

Banned
    vCash
    sorry for the hijack here but I've been busy as hell of late. Forgot to record the game. I've got Direct T.V. (AT&T). Anyway I can go get a replay of it? I used to go to ESPN 2 or 3 (don't remember which # ) but now it's all a cluster 17. I thought I was supposed to just go to the site, and click the damn game. The system would know I had AT&T and it would just let me the 17 in.

what going on?

vCash
    You can replay it on espn3.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You can replay it on espn3.
    thanks poot, I'll go give it another go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    sorry for the hijack here but I've been busy as hell of late. Forgot to record the game. I've got Direct T.V. (AT&T). Anyway I can go get a replay of it? I used to go to ESPN 2 or 3 (don't remember which # ) but now it's all a cluster 17. I thought I was supposed to just go to the site, and click the damn game. The system would know I had AT&T and it would just let me the 17 in.

what going on?
    You might have to go through the validation process again. I don't know how often they require that, but I'd not used Roku for ESPN3 for several months, so I had to redo everything when I wanted to use it again. It wasn't a biggie though ... just followed the on-screen instructions, and then entered what was required on my computer.

vCash
    Had to google him to find out who he is (I assumed an English professor who taught, among other courses, "Writing for Engineers" and guessed correctly)

Some of his ratings say he degrades and humiliates his students. When I was in school, that seemed to be standard practice. It's not so much any more ... professors actually seem to be there to teach and help now, rather than downgrade. That's much better.
    Yeah he was hilarious though. I love him and his sarcasm. He was hard as hell though and his classes were weed out classes.

vCash

Some of his ratings say he degrades and humiliates his students.
    Yep. It was either "You can't assume your boss knows this information so you should have included it in your memo. For that, you get a C." or "You should have assumed your boss knew that so you just provided extra information that he wasted his time reading and it may distract him so, you get a C." Those were basically the only two outcomes you faced with every paper/memo you wrote. It was 100% a weed-out class.