Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1555

Thread: Official One Time for CWS Game Thread Sponsored by cantspellomahawithoutolemiss.edu

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I was wrong last night when I said this team would lose tonight. What a crazy game for sure. Loved that shot of Henderson hugging his wife, I assume it was his wife. Even though he has made several bone-headed decisions it was nice to get him this win. Todd, you were right about this team. They are going to OMAHA!!!!
    Yep. Dude got to Omaha the difficult way, by shifting our players all out of position. Tough to do. He did it. Imagine how good he would be if he let SS play SS position.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    How quickly can we get a billboard up in Lafayette county, OMAHA, Ole Miss At Home Again
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Guys my apologies for being so negative. I’m just so proud of our team and I am a Bulldog through and through and want us to win so bad. I’ll say it. We need to remove the interim tag on Gary Henderson and hire him a bad ass pitching coach. This is a great time to be a Bulldog!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Seriously proud of this team. It has been a crazy roller coaster of a season so far. I have not quit this team a single time. Heck I quit them probably 30 times. But they pull me back in with their grit and determination. Love it.

I am sure when the players read this thread, after the fact probably seems like everyone of us hates the team. That is not the fact. We care too much and generally our shit talking is a good barometer of how much we actually want to see them succeed.
    This is an outstanding post. I mean like one of the best I've ever read on here. Have your rep sir.

vCash
    The worst part of the turf field is the warning track. Defensive players have no idea when the wall is approaching. It defeats the entire purpose if you cannot tell the tactile difference between grass and dirt. Dangerous even. Why even paint it brown? It's like when architects use details incorrectly. Mimicking some detail that is no longer applicable to the construction and not knowing the difference. NCAA needs to get rid of fake dirt and fake grass in the field of play. Foul territory, fine. But on the field should be real grass and dirt.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    Again sorry!
    It's scary isn't it. Lol. It's all good buddy. In the end, we are all Dawgs!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    This is an outstanding post. I mean like one of the best I've ever read on here. Have your rep sir.
    Appreciate it. Now if you would, delete the entire thread.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Appreciate it. Now if you would, delete the entire thread.
    Trust me, if I were a mod I would. Sadly, I have not been given mod privileges as of yet.

Banned
    vCash
    OmaDAWGS!!!!! COME BACK FOR ONE MORE YEAR COLE GORDON!!!!

vCash
    This team has been entertaining. They keep fighting and makes me believe they are going to come back every time. We need to switch to a killer mentality now.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    OmaDAWGS!!!!! COME BACK FOR ONE MORE YEAR COLE GORDON!!!!
    I thought Cole had one more year? Didn't he redshirt?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Guys my apologies for being so negative. I’m just so proud of our team and I am a Bulldog through and through and want us to win so bad. I’ll say it. We need to remove the interim tag on Gary Henderson and hire him a bad ass pitching coach. This is a great time to be a Bulldog!
    I'm with you. First thing he did after Cann was removed was to have a heart to heart talk with Mangum about buying in (in spite of the siuation) and to lead the team back. It paid off big time and it wasn't something Henderson expected any credit for, it was a wise move.

vCash
    Great job! Love a team that fights for the win against the odds.

...and now I can watch MSU baseball without having to mute the TV. Bye, whistlers!

vCash
    I also didn't think we'd get it done tonight, especially after that 9th inning melt, but this team proved me wrong yet again. They have more intestinal fortitude than any Bulldog team I've witnessed, and I couldn't be more proud of them. Enjoy it guys, we're watching something special.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I also didn't think we'd get it done tonight, especially after that 9th inning melt, but this team proved me wrong yet again. They have more intestinal fortitude than any Bulldog team I've witnessed, and I couldn't be more proud of them. Enjoy it guys, we're watching something special.
    I felt physically ill after Self blew the lead. He looked ill, too. I'm sure he's the happiest guy on the team that we were able to get it done in the 11th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I felt physically ill after Self blew the lead. He looked ill, too. I'm sure he's the happiest guy on the team that we were able to get it done in the 11th.
    I just kind of sat there for a second while it registered with me that we just blew a 3 run lead with only 2 outs to get with our best reliever on the mound. I didn't even feel anger. Thankfully, it didn't matter in the end

vCash
    Great game full of drama and excitement!

Has to be one of the all time great baseball games in Msu history. I've been following the "YardDawgs" since 1970, not sure I've every seen a more exciting game!

HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quit doubting this team (me included)

OMAHA!!!!!!
    LFC YNWA

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Let's put it together today and make some history
    Muther****ing right!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Props to this staff and players.
    An Amazing feat to do what they did.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 06-11-2018 at 01:32 AM.